No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty cool rifle - glad to see they used the 100 round drums for it. Just remember, head shots rule!

Comment

• Community is even worse when you watch it back to back with Parks and Rec. I miss Community.

Comment

• Parks > Community
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want that swirling cone of meat.

Comment

• haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Office impotence was funny.

Comment

• "No."

Comment

• Patton Oswalt and Paul Tompkins Back to Back! Tonight Starting 10/9c on Comedy Central

Comment

• Hooked up HBO GO on my 360. About to check out this Throne filled with Games show that everyone is talking about.

Comment

• Oh, Rob, the discoveries you are about to make. I envy you.

Comment

• Rob's going to start cosplaying Littlefinger for every holiday I can see it now.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ended up watching Life's Too Short instead. I made a better choice for the mood I was in last night.

Comment

• It's cool, once you get to games you'll probably zip through season one. It's pretty great.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I saw 3 dudes on horseback with a torch and somber music and was like "nope." not tonight. Instead watched a dwarf act very uncomfortable around Liam Neeson and his "full blown AIDS". Think I made the better choice for last night haah,.

Comment

• Yeah we all have those days. But trust this, the dwarf on Games rapes all of the dwarfs ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X