What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it is. Burr is amazing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, that Leftovers series finale was pretty great. Totally gonna miss this show. If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Man, that Leftovers series finale was pretty great. Totally gonna miss this show. If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend it.
        Yes, what a year for Carrie Coon, so far, with The Leftovers and Fargo.

I look forward to whatever Damon Lindelof is working on next.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Now that it's done, we might give THE LEFTOVERS a go and binge it. Glad to hear that it apparently stuck the landing.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• F is for Family. What a show!
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Doing LUTHER on Netflix at the moment. Pretty good.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                F is for Family. What a show!
                Glad you're finally checking it out. I've been singing its praises since the first season hit netflix. So goddamn good.

Also, holy shit to last week's Fargo. Goddamn. Ray Wise is a treasure.

Comment

• The first half of last week's FARGO was some of the best television that I've ever seen. Just masterful. Whoever directed that needs to helm a Liam Neeson film STAT!

Comment

• SPOILER QUESTION

Spoiler: spoilers 
                    I'm super confused about the deaf guy strapped to MEW.
                    I know he was from last season but I don't remember what happened to himl

Is this happening AFTER the second season in the timeline?

Comment

• Yes.

The deaf guy was from Season 1. Mr. Wrench. He was teamed up with Adam Goldberg's character. technically he was in S2 as well as a child (in the end scene), but he's from S1.

Comment

• Fargo was fucking GREAT this week. Goddamn. That scene in the hotel was great.

Comment

• Trying to fight my way through American Gods. I acknowledge it's very well done and it's beautifully shot, it just not really my cup of tea. But my best friend tells me it's amazing, so back to the trenches I go.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We've been watching LUTHER on Netflix and enjoying it immensely. It's a lot more violent than I was expecting, so that was a bit of a shock. Still, very solid show with some great acting from the Elba and the other performers.

Comment

• I mean to watch both American Gods and Luther.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Lesley enjoyed Luther but I never watched it.

Comment

Working...
                                X