No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicon Valley was fucking fantastic this week. Fat Haley Joel Osmant is the fucking best. also "gulp".
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• In college, we had Handmaid's Tale and Atwood forced down our throats. Certain teachers really don't like it when you question the nature of the narrative.

TLDR: Handmaid's Tale is the Left-Wing equivalent of a Jack Chick tract and should be treated as such.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Are you talking about Margaret Atwood? If so, Oryx and Crake is legit as fuck.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Are you talking about Margaret Atwood? If so, Oryx and Crake is legit as fuck.

I don't hate Oryx and Crake, but I don't love it. My problems with her writing style deem from the fact that she wants to pretend that speculation is the only method of fictional writing.

It also annoys me that certain venues push her more than better contemporary writers like Alice Munro.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The Keepers on Netflix. It's a 7 part documentary about a nun that was killed under mysterious circumstances and it's never been solved. IT's some dark shit but really good.

Comment

• First episode of the new F is for Family is the goods. Bill Burr is fucking hilarious.

That fucking butter scene. hahah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                TLDR: Handmaid's Tale is the Left-Wing equivalent of a Jack Chick tract and should be treated as such.
                This is an apt comparison. It's very extreme in the agenda it's pushing but its well-made. The story took a turn into Parodytown this week. Just a ridiculous set-up.

Comment

First episode of the new F is for Family is the goods. Bill Burr is fucking hilarious.

That fucking butter scene. hahah.

I power watched the new season. That fucking finale is amazing.

Comment

• Sens8 is cancelled. 3 weeks after season 2 came out.

I'm bummed out. Easily my favorite in the last few years. Fuck.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Only 3 episodes left on S5 of HOUSE OF CARDS. This season is a definite return to form with very little subpar sub-plot shit to get in the way.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I think this season of Fargo may end up being my favorite. Carrie Coon is fucking amazing.

Comment

I think this season of Fargo may end up being my favorite. Carrie Coon is fucking amazing.
                          It's taken a while to get going, but it kicked into gear in the last couple of episodes and has improved significantly.

I still say that S2 was the best. That one just hit all of my buttons and had my favorite overall cast.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ewan is having the time of his life this season.

Comment

• he's so goddamn good.

Comment

• I'm glad I listened to you guys and started F is for Family. It's great!

Comment

Working...
                                X