No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember that was a year before 9/11 and HD. Are you watching the blu conversion?

Comment

• Just the regular DVD's. I don't think I've watched the first 3 seasons since before I had an HDTV.

Comment

• Just got done with a marathon of Magic City and Game of Thrones season premieres to get me ready for the next GoT tonight, followed by The Borgias season premiere.

Sunday nights is awesome!

Comment

• How good is Magic City? I'm on the have to watch them later plan but if it's the goods I can squeeze it in.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I thought it was pretty good - it's a bit of a slow burn, kind of like Boardwalk Empire and early episodes of The Sopranos were. It ramps up towards the end with the violence and crime, but this first episode was more setting things up for future storylines.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan delivered, I thought, as did most of the cast. It'll be interesting to see where things go from here since it's set in the late 50's (pre-Rat Pack era Frank Sinatra's appearance at Morgan's hotel was the center storyline of this episode), a period I've always been kind of fascinated with.

Comment

• The Borgias tries REALLY hard to be as edgy as Game of Thrones. To no avail. It's not bad, just blah.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                I thought it was pretty good - it's a bit of a slow burn, kind of like Boardwalk Empire and early episodes of The Sopranos were. It ramps up towards the end with the violence and crime, but this first episode was more setting things up for future storylines.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan delivered, I thought, as did most of the cast. It'll be interesting to see where things go from here since it's set in the late 50's (pre-Rat Pack era Frank Sinatra's appearance at Morgan's hotel was the center storyline of this episode), a period I've always been kind of fascinated with.
                Thanks Timbo. May check it out later this week.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Thanks Timbo. May check it out later this week.
                  Hope ya like it - I'm just praying it builds on what it's set up so far. A couple of interesting subplots got kicked up a notch.

As for the Borgias, wound up DVRing last night (I was kind of pooped). I'll give it a spin later this week - I agree with Martin that it can't compare with Game of Thrones, but it did have a couple of great moments last season. Hope they can at least match it this go around. Plus, it's history and shit.

Comment

• This episode of Grey's Anatomy brings new meaning to "fucking TERRIBLE". Congratulations to the creative staff.

Comment

• Worse than the usual terrible?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Much worse. I would say it needs to be seen to be believed but I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy.

Comment

• The foregone conclusion is that you should stop watching it, even if it means marital strife.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Or do like I do if the wife won't give it up. Find something better to do when shitty TV is on. Anything to get away from the tube.

Comment

• If Tim is watching something I don't like, I either go on the computer (which is upstairs and away from the TV) or I go read a book in the bedroom (a TV-free room, too).
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/sons...-zombie-video/

Comment

Working...
                                X