Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait to watch it.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z7eUN5NPZp8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
        <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z7eUN5NPZp8" allowfullscreen="" height="315" frameborder="0" width="560"></iframe>
        I am loving Ewan McGregor's look in this. Now, I want to see what the other twin looks like.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The amount of really poorly written Iron Fist reviews is driving up the wall. I saw the first episode and I wasn't wowed. Still, I'm going to give the full season a shot.

Daniel Baldwin is going to have a spoiler free recap of the first 6 soon over at Cinema Runner.

That being said, the amount of just piss poor attention to structure and basic storytelling conceits in these reviews are staggering. That is when they're not rehashing the old casting arguments they started last Fall.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Is it any better than the other marvel shows?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Is it any better than the other marvel shows?
              The tone is perfect for where IF was in the 70s. Much like how Cage had perfect tone.

What it does suffer from is editing and pacing issues like DD. It lacks any major big moments ala Jessica Jones, but it feels tighter than Jessica Jones.

IF could end up being the lesser of the Defenders Netflix stuff, but I still feel in my guy that Jessica Jones is going to end up with that Tiara.

Comment

• I still have yet to finish Cage or Jones.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  I am loving Ewan McGregor's look in this. Now, I want to see what the other twin looks like.
                  Wait, is that McGregor sitting with MEW? Holy cow!

Comment

• Wait, that was MEW?

Comment

Wait, that was MEW?
                      Yep to both

Comment

• She was the whore w Ewan? Crazy.

Comment

She was the whore w Ewan? Crazy.
                          Rob, please, relaxation therapist.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Hahaha, yes.

Killing a little bit of time this morning because it could be a long night so I just watched the "Why is Josh in a Bad Mood?" episode of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. DEAD. All the songs were great and it really brings the story to critical mass. Which I guess makes sense since it's the penultimate episode of the season.

Comment

I still have yet to finish Cage or Jones.

Haven't even started Jones. Cage is boring the shit out of me. He does NOTHING for like 4 eps, and then wades thru rooms full of armed killers, totally invulnerable, for the next 2 I saw. I feel a sense of obligation to finish it, but I can't say I'm really enjoying it. So far, IMO the first season of DD w/ D'Onofrio as Fisk, and the Punisher stuff (and ONLY the Punisher stuff) from S2 have been the high points of the Marvel CTVU. The Hand was kind of gay.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I liked the season 2 a whole lot!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X