What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah he really is great in it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Schwimmer had some really great scenes too. Man I need to re-watch this. This in conjunction with that ESPN doc is a great double feature.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Loved OJ:ACS. Great performances all around.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Crazy Ex-Girlfriend season 2.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Legion starts tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Legion starts tonight!

It's so good.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Really????
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Really????

Knowing a bit about the comic character tips a lot of the early surprises, but the Fargo guy really plays with what it means to have mental powers in a world of normal people.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• This is good to hear. I was going to give it a shot just because how great his Fargo has been.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I am super pumped for Legion and I stopped caring about X-books right after I finished puberty.

Comment

• Comic books are for losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Comic books are for losers.

I will shove your magic kit up your asshole while your clown friend watches and cries.

Comment

• Bait taken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Bait taken.

So, you're just trying to get people to shove street magic up your butt?

Comment

• Rerb Hughes: Mind Freak.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X