No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy balls, this season of Sherlock was the tits. Just impeccable. The way the last few minutes played, I'm assuming they're done for good which is sad. But now I can move on to other shows that have been on for seven years and I still haven't managed to watch. Parks and Rec, anyone?
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Fuck yeah, Parks and Rec.

I just binged the first three seasons of Sherlock and loved it. Now I'm annoyed I need to wait for the new season to hit Netflix.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Fuck yeah, Parks and Rec.

I just binged the first three seasons of Sherlock and loved it. Now I'm annoyed I need to wait for the new season to hit Netflix.

She could also do Sunny. Yeah, it looks like Sherlock is done for the next 5 years or more.

They could always revisit, but not with the work that Freeman and Benny Cummerbund have lined up.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Watched the first episode of Taboo. If you wanna see awesome British actors doing awesome British acting this is your shit.
          NOICE!!!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished S4 of JUSTIFIED last night. It was a minor step down from the heights of Seasons 2 and 3, but it was still really solid.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• #LateToTheParty

Started watching The Goldbergs on Hulu.

This is my jam. MY FUCKING JAM. <3
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Black Sails' final season premiere starts tonight at 9 on Starz. Expecting copious amounts of ultra violence, cannon fire and lots and lots of mayhem before the series ends.

Also, more of my not-so-secret crush, Anne Bonny, bringing the pain like a muthafuckin' boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  #LateToTheParty

Started watching The Goldbergs on Hulu.

This is my jam. MY FUCKING JAM. <3
                  WHAAAT? That show is great. It's basically a show by us for us. The Space Camp episode is 2 real.

Comment

• yeah, I'm not sure how it passed by me. We watched the Goonies episode last night and I was dying.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just now getting around to Westworld. The way I described it to a friend: "I'm hooked, it's definitely engrossing. I'm still just not sure how I feel about it." There is some really amazing acting going on, but the t&a and bloodbaths aren't really geared towards me.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Westworld just never ended up clicking for me. I will wait and see what word is on S2, but it's not going to be appointment TV for me.

Young Pope on the other hand is fascinating, and I am in love.

Comment

• The Sens8 Christmas special is all that is Sens8.

And since I fucking LOVE that series, it's a huge hit for me.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Finished season 1 of The Goldbergs. Love love love it.

Comment

• BLACK SAILS S4 premiere was very good, not great. The opening battle was fantastic and then it kinda devolved into exposition city Arizona for the remainder. I suppose we needed it to establish where everyone is now in the grand scale of things, but I think a bit more 'show, don't tell' would have been better.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I kinda wanna see Black Sails. Is it bombastic good? I want high budget action.

Tits and asses are a plus.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X