What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL 7 SEASONS
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• oh man, I forgot how much I love this silly show. Currently watching an episode where he's pulling a James Bond against motherfucking BENNETT from Commando.

yessss.

He even orders a drink...a fucking VIRGIN MARY.

GTFO Mac...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Three gags I will never forget-

1. Stopping a nuclear bomb with hockey tickets
        2. Making a bazooka from bamboo and swamp gas.
        3. The university test (or something?) where a bunch of college MacGyvers are trying to outsmart MacGyver by keeping him from breaking into a room. I think one of them went evil? Anyway, the trick was that the peephole for the door was directed to a miniature version of the room that showed the door was barricaded when it was actually unlocked.

Comment

• I'm on the ants episode right now. This was one of my favorite as a kid.

I totally remember all of those episodes you mention.

Comment

• I actually remember that ant episode!
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• it's great because they had to add in sound effects to the ants so you know when they're dying or attacking Mac. Hilarious. Lots of high pitched roars and screams and shit.

Comment

• I probably would've watched Deadwood a lot earlier if you guys had told me Molly Parker takes off her corsets. Anyway, this show is excellent. Way late to the party, I know.

Comment

• I have been thinking I will re-watch it this Christmas. Cocksucker.

Comment

• That phone call between Zac and Ashleigh was a tad cringy. But the reunion of them was SO MUCH MORE CRINGY.

"HERE'S A PURSE, A GUN, AND A DIAMOND. ARE YOU STILL MAD I CALLED YOU A CUNT?!"

Comment

• You all should be watching Jon Glaser Loves Gear.

holy shit. So fucking funny. It's a perfect companion to that Review show on Comedy Central.

Comment

• Review, you say? I'll need to check it out.

I watched Deadwood's "Requiem for a Gleet" earlier. HOLY SHIT, do I never want to experience a kidney stone.

Comment

• You don't, Grave. Ever. Feels like you're being stabbed in your lower back repeatedly, to the point where you welcome death.

Don't get me started on what it feels like when you pass a large one.

Been playing catch up on Westworld - this show is the goods, and I'm crushing hard on Evan Rachel Wood's character at the moment.

Comment

• I am ready for Planet Earth 2.

https://twitter.com/mrlukejohnston/s...09403789635584

Comment

• fucking nuts

Comment

• This should be on Planet Earth 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X