No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet she's a dumpster fire in real life.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Tick, Jean Claude Van Damme show and I Love Dick are all going to series at Amazon.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• YES IN REGARDS TO VAN DAMME.

That pilot was fucking hilarious.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Last Man on Earth was great this week. Mary's jeans were hilarious. PERT! SEXY!

also fucking lulz to the death in the beginning.

Comment

• It was so good. I have no idea how they kept that under wraps.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I bet she's a dumpster fire in real life.
            But DAT ASS.

Comment

• oh, she's attractive but also shows how much that attractiveness is actually painted on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                The Tick, Jean Claude Van Damme show and I Love Dick are all going to series at Amazon.
                Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                YES IN REGARDS TO VAN DAMME.

That pilot was fucking hilarious.
                YESSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Brooklyn 99 was hilarious last night. Ken Marino as the new captain was pretty great. The jail scene was perfect.

Also, "I'll take your biggest bucket of bullets!"

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of that Exorcist show last night. Wasn't into it that much for the first chunk but it got me intrigued near the end. Was never a huge fan of the films but I'm a sucker for a good horror tv show. Will definitely give it 2 more episodes.

AHS Roanoake is pretty fucking good so far you guys. I know it still has the high probability to shit the bed like most of these seasons (except for Asylum and Coven IMO) but it got real fucking interesting this week. Their version of Zelda from Poltergeist is amazing.

Comment

• See, I thought Season 1 was good all the way thru. I thought Asylum kind of shit the bed, as the way they tied up all those disparate story threads was rather unfulfilling. I haven't finished Coven or started any of the others yet, but I'm looking forward to Freakshow based largely on the buzz it got 'round these parts.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The first season was terrible IMO. Lame ass Beetlejuice ripoff that had zero weight to it.

Freakshow wasn't bad, but half way through it loses steam.

Checked out the first episode of Westworld last night.

I am so on board it hurts. Freaking awesome.

Comment

• WESTWORLD was fucking amazing. Some of the best acting that I've seen, top to bottom, in a long time. This is gonna be great.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• the dude that was playing the old timey cowboy in the underground lab talking to Hopkins was fucking amazing. The way they made him move and look like a slightly evolved animatronic was creepy as fuck. Also the guy that played the main girl's dad was amazing.

God, everything was just great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              the dude that was playing the old timey cowboy in the underground lab talking to Hopkins was fucking amazing. The way they made him move and look like a slightly evolved animatronic was creepy as fuck. Also the guy that played the main girl's dad was amazing.

God, everything was just great.
                              That was the great Michael Wincott as that old-timey cowboy. I hope we see him again before this thing is over with.

And yeah, Dolores' dad was amazing. In a show with incredible acting (even from Thandie Newton), he really stood out.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• holy shit, had no idea that was Wincott. Awesome. The voice sounded super familiar but I couldn't place it last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X