What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Finished Narcos S2. It is very, very good. And seemed to end on a cliffhanger for S3?
    Yes it was, and I sure as hell hope so.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• seasons 3 and 4 have been confirmed for Narcos if I'm not mistaken
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, two more seasons until Pablo takes the loss. Spoiler alert.

Comment

• Tranquilo! No mas "spoilers"!

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Haha I'm just saying, I don't think they're going full-on INGLORIOUS BASTERDS revisionism here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              60 Days In was amazing this week. #RACEWAR
              Holy cow, no kidding. It looks like it will be even more crazy next week. Is the lawyer gonna throw down?!

Comment

• So Tatiana Maslany finally won a Emmy for being the best actress on TV in the last 4 years.

Finally.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ray Donovan S2 was the goods. Every important character develops a bit. Except maybe his annoying wife. I swear, if I had to hear her crow-like cawing about how "theyeh no gonna cut my tits off Ray" on more time. . .

Comment

• Orphan Black finale was legit. I'm excited to see how they wrap it up next year.

I watched the premiere of The Good Place tonight, too. It's the new show from the Parks and Rec folks. Granted, I'd watch Kristen Bell read the phone book but I really liked it. Her soulmate is a good straight man and Ted Danson is excellent.

Comment

• we caught a few mins of The Good Place last night. Seems like it could be kind of funny.

Watched episode 3 of Narcos S2 last night.

Carrillo is a BAMF. Those lookouts? That helicopter ride? Gotdamn man.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Carillo is the best.

Comment

• dude, for reals.

"Tell him this is for him"

SNAPS

Comment

• Watched This is Us tonight. It's schmaltzy in that Parenthood kind of way but I am a sucker for that type of shit. The reveal at the end was pretty well done imho.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Brooklyn Nine Nine started again last night. Hilarious episode.

"You? Assistant Manager? I had no idea you wanted to be a leader since you're blazing all the time."

hahaha

"What's your favorite movie?"
                              "Die Hard"
                              "Nope, that's Jake's favorite movie. Yours is Failure to Launch."

awesome.

Comment

• If you haven't tried it yet, Atlanta is GOOD. Give it a shot.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X