No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you geographically near Waco, Billy? Or was that 24-7 statewide?
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Statewide. I'm a few hours from Waco.

Comment

• Finished STRANGER THINGS last night. Enjoyed it immensely. In 1983, I was roughly the same age as those boys, and I was heavily into DnD back then. I could totally relate.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Attaboy Matt!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Flash season 2

Took a few episodes, but when they get to a certain "place", it became REALLY good.

I liked a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              The Flash season 2

Took a few episodes, but when they get to a certain "place", it became REALLY good.

I liked a lot.
              Agreed. Between the last half of Supergirl and Flash Season 2, I'm now onboard with the DC TV shows.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Supergirl looks shitty.

Comment

• The Flash is the shit. Been saying that since the first episode. Supergirl lost me like 4 episodes in because nothing happens. I'm hoping with it being on the CW that maybe it'll be better now?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jeremy Davies is JESUS.

freaking awesome
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• American Gods' cast is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Agreed. Between the last half of Supergirl and Flash Season 2, I'm now onboard with the DC TV shows.
                        This. Supergirl gets better as it progresses; the screenwriting seemed to get more . . . confident I guess is the right word.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Supergirl ended up doing some good stuff with J'onn J'onzz by the end of the season. Plus she's stupid hot. The Flash crossover episode was really good, too.

Comment

• 60 Days In is the best show of all time.

Comment

• It is legit, but I need a spinoff, 60 days in....Ashliegh's ass.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I thought for sure it was going to jump off when Ryan laced up. That jail seems like a total nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                                X