What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just need a reliable smitborrent site guys. HINT HINT
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ashleigh? More like Ass-Slay. DAMN SON

Comment

• right?

So The Night Of ended last night. Yep, that happened. With an amazing pilot episode each episode after was a little bit less as good as the one before.

While I get why it ended the way it did, I don't feel like this stuck the landing or earned it. Too many stupid character choices in the last 3 episodes that felt very out of the place. The kiss, the pills, the tattoo, the alley chase, etc...

It was good, but not great. But that first episode is still amazing.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Picked up Ash VS The Evil Dead this weekend because it was on sale. I've railed against it on past episodes of BDR due to the shitty pilot episode (which is all I saw). While I still believe that 90% of that episode is terrible, it does get much better as it goes on. His Mexican buddy is the best.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Right there with ya, Rob. It started out as one of the best shows ever and started, around episode 3 or 4, to become OZ LIGHT, and some ridiculous plotting took over. The subplot with Stone's fucking feet took up too much real estate as well.

It kinda redeemed itself with the finale, but nothing excuses what they did with the Chandra character. Nobody is that stupid. NOBODY is that stupid.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Chandra was the worst. Shit made NO SENSE.

Comment

• Oh hell yes...PENNY DREADFUL S3 and LONGMIRE S5 hit Netflix in September.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I want to watch Penny Dreadful. Can't do it while the horror hating wife is around. But She digs the fuck out of Longmire. Which is nice. She'll be glad to hear this. Except for Ray Donovan and FTWD, we're caught up on errythang.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Penny Dreadful's the goods and then some. Have your Mrs. watch Longmire while you Netflix the shit out of PD on your computer, son!

Comment

• I liked The Night of finale, but they definitely treated Chandra poorly there at the end. There was no need for that.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        I want to watch Penny Dreadful. Can't do it while the horror hating wife is around. But She digs the fuck out of Longmire. Which is nice. She'll be glad to hear this. Except for Ray Donovan and FTWD, we're caught up on errythang.
                        I've come to a weird realization dating...and it's that if a woman isn't into horror and Halloween it just can't work. I'm very single.

Comment

• Keep looking man. That was one of my rules as well. It worked out.

Comment

• I gave Lesley like 5 movies over the course of a few dates and told her to check them out and let me know what she thought. Haha

Comment

• Longmire already? Ugh, PEAK TV.

Comment

• You shitting on Longmire bro?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X