X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The New Robert View Post
    Yeesssss
    Fixed.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Finished MARCO POLO S2 last night. Really, really good season. I hope that this gets a 3rd season because the setup is awesome for it.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• holy shit, 60 Days In this season is fucking FANTASTIC. Brenda the PodBoss straight bitchslapping those chicks was fucking great as what happened with her at the end of the episode. You know Scottie Mapes was watching that footage and was like "Sheri has it too good, let's switch this up."

Ryan and that Cortez(?) dude is gonna be interesting. Real curious as to what the end game is with that. Assuming it's not good.

That old black prisoner going after that dude with a broom was fucking hilarious. And jesus christ Ashleigh....DAT ASS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Started STRANGER THINGS last night with the wife, got through the first two episodes. This is a lot of fun!
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Indeed.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The wife and I were laughing at how perfectly the thing nailed the 80s aesthetic. The score, the title fonts, the way that the kids act....it's just great.

That girl who plays Eleven is gonna be the next Chloe Grace Moretz. There's something special there.

Comment

• 11 is okay. Near the end I still say she wasn't good enough to pull off what was needed but I hope she keeps working on her craft.

Toothless4Prez tho

Comment

• I can't wait for Season 3 of Rick and Morty. Until then here's some shit he did with characters that would become Rick and Morty.

Comment

• I am sooooooooooooooooooo tired of the Stranger Things backlash.

Comment

• haha, I loved the show. I'm not sure if that was directed to me, but I said the same thing the week it came out on the podcast.

Comment

• Oh no. Not you at all. But twitter and facebook for like three weeks has been nothing but "it's trash and just nostalgia!" or "halt and catch fire knows how to make 80s style credits better than stranger things!" and other dick wagging bullshit like that. It's good! It's fun! It goes for a certain aesthetic and fucking NAILS IT. So of course nerds gonna shit all over it, because nerds can't be fucking happy.

Comment

• ah, yeah. Nerds be nerdin'

Comment

• The Halt opening titles ARE better.

But, yes, the backlash is stupid because Stranger Things IS really good and fun and well made. I really don't get why nerds can't be satisfied with being happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              The Halt opening titles ARE better.
                              But why is there even a comparison? Nerds desperately searching to champion their underdog...until another underdog comes along and Halt gets tossed under the bus.

Comment

• Oh, you're right. There always needs the be a comparison or list these days and I don't understand why. The things I like are better than the things you like! Who cares?

Comment

Working...
                                X