X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fucking hate Seinfeld. #hatin

Comment

• booooo.

I'm just impressed at well written that script is. It legit feels like a lost episode.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seinfeld is for weirdo North People. I am not a North Person.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm a North person, and fuck Seinfeld.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Then it's unanimous. Break the Seinfeld back, make him humble, then fuck him in the ass.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If he dies, he dies.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Boy asked if he could watch some old school Twilight Zones (while we were walking the dog. . . at twilight). It's on Netflix, So I figured I'd cherry pick some of the best ones to get him hooked. I showed him "Time Enough At Last" and "The Invaders". He really dug them. I think tomorrow I'll show him "the Odyssey of Flight 33" and "Mr. Dingle the Strong", as we work our way up to "To Serve Man" and "Nightmare at 20,000 feet".

There are so many I don't ever remember seeing. I'm looking forward to (re)discovering them together.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Shit. I had no idea it was on Netflix. Know what I am adding to the new Warcraft expansion watch list.

Comment

• Not even all the way through the 60 Days In "where are they now" episode and Robert is blowing my mind. Did you guys catch that his tenth rule is "you will have as many babies as I desire"? WTFFFFFF

Comment

• Soooooo good
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuck man. He is a goddamn psycho.

Comment

• If I ever found out he was hired as a substitute at my kid's school I would flip out on the administration.

Switching gears, I just watched the Helsinki episode of Veep. I AM DEAD.

Comment

• Started "The Night Of" on HBO last night. Man, that first episode was insane levels of anxiety inducing bullshit. I legit was having a mini panic attack by the end.

I'm fully in. Thankfully it just finished so I can watch the rest of the series in one swoop now.

Comment

• Shit, did it finish already? I thought it had a couple episodes left. I am a week behind, and I have no idea how it could possibly be done this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X