No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY FUCKING SHIT STANGER THINGS IS THE BEST SERIES ON NETFLIX.

That was 8 episodes of awesome.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Yeah, Winona is still a smoke show. Holy buckets. What didn't you like about the ending, Troy and Rob? I thought it did a good job of wrapping everything up but leaving some things open for further story. Mostly I was happy there was no cliffhanger bullshit.

I loved it. It could have been a bit more tight, but overall, fucking great.

Comment

• PREACHER ended season 1 last night. Overall, it was a pretty damned uneven season with some high highs and some low lows, but the finale was really solid. Shit got tied up and we're now, more or less, at the start of where the comic book began. Season 2 should be amazing now that we're done with all of this setup and can concentrate on kicking God's ass.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hit episode 5 of the first season of Orphan Black last night. Shit is getting real.

Dig it.

I talked about the ending of Preacher in the other Preacher thread, but since Matt mentioned it here: I dug it overall for the most part especially the reveal. I legit had no idea that this season was basically the first issue or whatever. So I guess I get why people who were fans of the comic were lukewarm.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I loved Preacher. So much. I can't wait for the next season.

Comment

• Stranger Things as an 80's sitcom is perfect.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Hit episode 5 of the first season of Orphan Black last night. Shit is getting real.

Dig it.

Welcome to Clone Club!

Man, I really need to hit season 4 (as soon as I'm done with Flash season 2)

#teamallison

Comment

• Finished Stranger Things. I liked it. Probably could have been shorter, maybe 4 or 5 episode miniseries or even a movie.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I agree with it could have lost at least one episode. Just a tad anticlimatic after all that build up BUT I still loved the fuck out of the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Welcome to Clone Club!

Man, I really need to hit season 4 (as soon as I'm done with Flash season 2)

#teamallison
                      I'm probably half way through season 4 and Allison is barely in it. It's bullshit.

Comment

• GODDAMMIT I NEED MY SOCCER MOM FIX

Comment

• AlisonDonnieMakeItRain.gif
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I don't know if they'll ever top that moment.

Comment

• Maybe, but it was glorious.

Comment

• I would watch the shit out of a 9/11 episode of Seinfeld.

That script is fucking HILARIOUS.

Comment

Working...
                                X