No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, I wanted a new story set in the same town or something. See Toothless in an episode or something.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think the great thing about the ending was that I was going to be happy either way. An anthology show would've been cool but I'm plum happy to spend more time with these characters.

Comment

• I'm good with the second season continuing the story as long as we get a wider variety of creatures. I do love me some fucked up looking creatures.

In fact, if season two starts with Eleven busting through the portal on a T-Rex sized monster while shouting, "WE HAVE TO GO BACK!", I may just rip off all my clothes and run through the streets in pure bliss.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The Night of on HBO is fucking good. Caught up last night.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
          The cat is going to be important to the case somehow.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
            The Night of on HBO is fucking good. Caught up last night.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
            The cat is going to be important to the case somehow.
            I need to watch episode 3, but I loved the first 2.

Comment

• Yeah, THE NIGHT OF is really, really good. It's at least as good as TRUE DETECTIVE, S1.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Stranger Things references in a handy video essay.

really well done.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Started The Night Manager. It's a short miniseries, watched 2 episodes. Liking it so far.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• is that the one with Loki? If so, I remember Matt loving it. If not, then move along nothing to see here haha.

Comment

• Yeah, the one with Loki.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Stranger Things getting a second season and it sounds like it's going to be a direct sequel. A tad bummed but I'm sure it'll be just as awesome as the first.
                        "Hey guys, remember that show we all loved and said GIVE THE CREATORS ALL THE MONIES TO MAKE WHATEVER?"

"Yeah...."

"They're making a season two of that thing we all loved."

".......GOD DAMNIT!!"

Cut to me.....
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just didn't want a direct sequel. That makes it more of a chance to fuck it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I just didn't want a direct sequel. That makes it more of a chance to fuck it up.
                            Plus I felt like everything left off right where it should. And with one big question, that made it more satisfying. I fucking hate when producers/studios/writers feel like we need ALL THE ANSWERS. Mystery is good.

Comment

• exactly but at the same time who knows where they're gonna take it. That being said I still would have preferred a true Stephen King sequel where it's a new story but with the same underlying themes.

Comment

• I hear you, but I am willing for one more go.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X