What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. It's great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't know where the hell the Duffer Brothers came from but I hope people continue to throw bags of money at them to do whatever they want. Holy crap, Stranger Things was front-to-back great. The only bad thing I can say about it was that they didn't use Modine enough.

Comment

• #MODINE4LYFE
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          So I gotta watch Stranger Things?
          Absofuckinglutely.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nkOKkS7mKfY?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• dude...

Comment

• Stranger Things is so close to being perfect and then it shits the bed.

Amazing score, though. Truly fucking amazing score.

I still want to slam Winona Ryder.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• For me the ending didn't truly stick the landing but I still had a blast.

Comment

• Yeah, Winona is still a smoke show. Holy buckets. What didn't you like about the ending, Troy and Rob? I thought it did a good job of wrapping everything up but leaving some things open for further story. Mostly I was happy there was no cliffhanger bullshit.

Comment

• To be honest, I'm not even entirely sure. This show had me HARD for the first 7 episodes but the 8 just left me a bit "that's it?" if that makes sense?

I've trying to figure out what didn't work for me, but I can't place it. I still loved the show but it just petered out at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nkOKkS7mKfY?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                        Remember when Supernatural had cool shit like this for music? I miss that about it.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Yeah, Winona is still a smoke show. Holy buckets. What didn't you like about the ending, Troy and Rob? I thought it did a good job of wrapping everything up but leaving some things open for further story. Mostly I was happy there was no cliffhanger bullshit.

It was a little more than just the ending for me. It was more EPISODE ON, EPISODE OFF, EPISODE ON, EPISODE OFF.

The sense of pacing in an eight episode run was just completely off. A better editor and script rewrites could've made it far more tidy.

Plus, the ending was slightly ruined by having to keep adding to it.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Watching Hell's Kitchen on youtube and look who showed up. 11. Had no idea she was British either.

Comment

• Stranger Things getting a second season and it sounds like it's going to be a direct sequel. A tad bummed but I'm sure it'll be just as awesome as the first.

Comment

• Boo. I wanted a new story.

Comment

Working...
                                X