No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it was on ESPN On Demand. You will need to have ESPN in your cable channels to be able to stream it online it looks like.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      Also: every chick on this show is seriously hot. And all of them (except the Deputy and the Indian, and I have to believe that's coming) have gotten naked.
      . . . and by S2. Ep. 4 this situation is rectified.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• We've been burning through The People vs. OJ Simpson.

So good, it's impossible to focus on a singular performance. Everyone is so damn red hot here. And it does such a masterful job showcasing how we as a society let a cold-blooded murderer divide us, the monsters (Cochran and Shapiro) who instigated it, the inept DA's office (Clark and Darden) who dropped the ball, the idiot judge in charge and the vultures in the media.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Cuba's best work in ages.

Again, when you're done try to watch the documentary on ESPN. It goes into WAY more depth and it's weird to see the stuff not in the show and what they focused on.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            We've been burning through The People vs. OJ Simpson.

So good, it's impossible to focus on a singular performance. Everyone is so damn red hot here. And it does such a masterful job showcasing how we as a society let a cold-blooded murderer divide us, the monsters (Cochran and Shapiro) who instigated it, the inept DA's office (Clark and Darden) who dropped the ball, the idiot judge in charge and the vultures in the media.
            Nathan Lane is the stealth missile MVP of that show. So effing good.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I agree with that ^.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I'm also catching up on the FX Uncle Juice show since I want to finish it before watching the ESPN Uncle Juice show. Last night I watched the glove and Fuhrman tapes episodes. What the fuck, man. I got all pissed off again over how sloppy things got and how terrible Ito was.

Comment

• The stuff about Fuhrman on the ESPN version almost (ALMOST) humanizes him. He's just a shell of a man now.

Comment

• but yes, it's fucking infuriating. Almost as infuriating as asking OJ to try the fucking glove on....

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      but yes, it's fucking infuriating. Almost as infuriating as asking OJ to try the fucking glove on....

Technically, even after the trial...if what Cochran had OJ do to get the glove not to fit had been known, Cochran would've been disbarred.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Alright, I haven't seen it. What did he do to the glove?

Comment

• he stopped taking his arthritis pills making his hand swell up and not being able to bend his knuckles , wearing a latex glove before putting on the glove, etc..

Comment

• Although... when you actually watch the video, the glove fit well enough. OJ was struggling to make it not fit.

And as a kid I remember hearing adults around me say how Ito was a horrible judge. You totally get why watching this.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• yep. His agent was the person who apparently told him to stop taking his pills. That dude was crazy interesting in the ESPN doc as he wasn't even mentioned from what I remember from the FX show.

Comment

• Sens8.

Wow. It is fantastic. It really gets going at the end of episode 3. The rest is pure setup.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X