No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's good. I have like 3 episodes left.

Comment

• Watch OJ Simpson Made in America. It's pretty great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OITNB
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Gots a twofer tonight:

Game of Thrones - "Battle of The Bastards", or big ass fucking war for Winterfell. Expecting some major deaths as the stage is set for the season finale next week.

Penny Dreadful - Two part, two hour season finale. This show does not get enough love - everybody's acting their hearts out on this show (the ladies especially - Eva Green and Billie Piper are MVPs in whatever scenes they're in), character arcs and storylines are compelling as hell, there's enough bloodshed and ultra-violence to keep a Droog happy in his yarbles, as well as the occasional bit of nudity here and there. Must see TV, folks!

Comment

• Finished the new season of OITNB. Awesome season. Cannot believe that ending.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Timothy225;373803]Gots a twofer tonight:

Game of Thrones - "Battle of The Bastards", or big ass fucking war for Winterfell. Expecting some major deaths as the stage is set for the season finale next week.

The irony of the fact the "Battle of the Bastards" was aired on Father's Day was not lost upon me.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Watch OJ Simpson Made in America. It's pretty great.
                Seriously you guys, we watched the first 3 episodes this weekend and this documentary is amazing so far.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Seriously you guys, we watched the first 3 episodes this weekend and this documentary is amazing so far.
                  ESPN, on demand?
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• yep, on demand no commercials all 5 parts.

Comment

• This week's Silicon Valley was great. Oh man, Jared is gonna fuck shit up. Love that Jack got with Gavin with the return of THE BOX.

Comment

• Man, watched episode 4 of that OJ documentary. I don't think I've ever seen some of these crime scene photos of what he did to Nicole and Ron. Jesus fucking christ that was some shit. Like I knew she was almost decapitated, but fuck man. And Ron? Goddamn was he savage with that guy.

Comment

• Wife and I just finished Banshee S.1. This show's basic premise and many of the goings on are wildly improbable, I know. But the supporting cast and the villains in particular make it well worth the time. Rabbit is kind of like your favorite chicken parm. A classic, simple formula that's hard to fuck up, but is delightful when done well (in this case the formula is the ultra violent but understated Russian mobster). Kai Proctor, the shunned and unrepentant former Amish farmer turned crime/political boss is fascinating, and pretty badass. Just quirky enough to make you forget that he's a bit formulaic, too (the anti-hero mobster with a heart of gold). The American Indian chick with the sharpened metal tomahawk hasn't done enough yet to get a true feel for her, but the tantalizing hints we've seen herald good things to come. The crowning glory, though? The Albino from the prison flashbacks. In his first appearance, he comes drifting out of a crowd of inmates, shirtless, rippling with muscle, egg bald, hawk-nosed and pale like a vampire. When he looked up at Rabbit from where he was pinning Lucas to the floor, with those eerie pink eyes? One of the creepiest TV or movie villains ever.

Also: every chick on this show is seriously hot. And all of them (except the Deputy and the Indian, and I have to believe that's coming) have gotten naked. Multiple times. They all have PERFECT asses too. Rebecca the Amish bad girl can sample my funnel cake any time.

And as if that wasn't enough, it's seriously and delightfully violent. The fight scenes are just brutal.

Enjoying the shit out of this so far.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I've heard good things on BANSHEE. Is that on Netflix at all?
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Man, watched episode 4 of that OJ documentary. I don't think I've ever seen some of these crime scene photos of what he did to Nicole and Ron. Jesus fucking christ that was some shit. Like I knew she was almost decapitated, but fuck man. And Ron? Goddamn was he savage with that guy.
                              finished this up last night. Seriously, you fuckers that have on demand should watch this. One of the better documentaries I've watched. It's fucking incredible.

Comment

finished this up last night. Seriously, you fuckers that have on demand should watch this. One of the better documentaries I've watched. It's fucking incredible.
                                Sorry for derp, but ESPN.com, cable, etc?
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X