No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, absolutely you should. The Witcher Blood and Wine download was taking forever, so I got through five episodes and it might be my favorite season yet.

Comment

• Shit has been going down in Orphan Black this season.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Wow, that first episode was no joke. That's how you fill in a lot of backstory while dropping some good nuggets for the rest of the season. One thing I don't remember at all from previous years-

Spoiler: KHAAAAN 
        what's with the cheek worms? I know they showed a clip from a previous episode with a worm but when did that happen? It obviously will be a big deal this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Wow, that first episode was no joke. That's how you fill in a lot of backstory while dropping some good nuggets for the rest of the season. One thing I don't remember at all from previous years-

what's with the cheek worms? I know they showed a clip from a previous episode with a worm but when did that happen? It obviously will be a big deal this year.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH THEY ARE.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Nwi_kE0gy94?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this was fucking hilarious
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have YET to start Orphan season 4. I'm waiting for it to end so I can splurge all at once.

Ash vs Evil Dead season 1

Well that was fun. Quite in the spirit of the old movies. I liked it. Bruce Campbell is the fucking man. His sidekicks were good enough, and it was much more gory than I expected it to be.

Nest up: Sens8 and Daredevil season 2.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Wow, that first episode was no joke. That's how you fill in a lot of backstory while dropping some good nuggets for the rest of the season. One thing I don't remember at all from previous years-

I don't remember seeing them either from previous seasons but they are a big deal now. I think before the next season, I'm going to have to do a rewatch of the series to refresh my memory on everything.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Still watching Brooklyn Nine Nine. The episode regarding Boyle's dad and Peretti's mom was fucking hilarious.

"I love this. Tux on, guns out- I feel like James Bond, and you are my mysterious femme fatale that I've been partnered with: Maxi... Pads."
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• At episode 5, I fucking love Sens8. The fight scene at the end of episode 3 was so cool.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XWxyRG_tckY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fuck

Comment

• Wow, I'm interested.

Comment

• Looks like 80's Spielberg a tad

Comment

• Rewatching Lost. Oh, Sad Jackface. How I've missed you. I honestly forgot how much I loved season one.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• God, those first few seasons are so good.

Comment

• Watching the first episode of the new Voltron on Netflix. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X