No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True, Tony has earned his "happily ever after".

Still, at least he got to say good-bye to everyone onscreen, unlike the others. Kate and Jenny got killed and Ziva left suddenly after her father was killed.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Super excited for the 60 Days In reunion show next week. Zac is going to lay the smack down on those two dough heads but good.

Comment

• Farewell Mr. Bunting is pretty great. I mean, it finally makes DEAD POETS SOCIETY and Fred Armisen interesting.

Comment

• Soooooo good.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YO ZAC'S SUPER HOT WIFE IS ON THE SECOND SEASON OF 60 DAYS IN

The reunion show was a real spectacle. I loved it. I want to see Zac DESTROY Robert in a MMA match or something.

Comment

• Right?!?!?!

that was an epic finale. Jesus. Based on the season 2 trailer, season 3 is gonna have to big or go home.

Give me Season 3 on a Cruise Ship haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wayward Pines Season 2 started off rocky but that last shot was awesome. RIP
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                Carla Cugino
                You will be missed but that was one hell of a way to go out.

Jason Patric is no Matt Dillon however...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Right?!?!?!

that was an epic finale. Jesus. Based on the season 2 trailer, season 3 is gonna have to big or go home.

Give me Season 3 on a Cruise Ship haha.
                  I don't think they could do a season 3, right? Or if they do it'd have to be at another facility? At some point I think it will tough to keep sending UCs into the same facility because of suspicions.

I can't believe the Captain didn't slug Robert when he called him fat. That dude is really something else. Last night on Twitter someone asked the Captain if Robert is for real and he replied "he's a bigger asshole in real life". Yeah, I believe it. THAT FUCKING "HANDSHAKE".

Comment

• Haha. Such a douche

Comment

• Helping orphans is a fine cause but, man, his website- http://letshelporphans.org/index.html

Comment

• some of his sculptures look like they belong in True Detective Season 1

Comment

• Do you think he ever made flowers on the sculptures that look like trees with buttholes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            some of his sculptures look like they belong in True Detective Season 1
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finally starting Orphan Black S4. The first episode was a flashback to before the start of the series. HUGE INFO DUMP that explains so much, and gives us new mysteries. So good.

Comment

• Oh dang, I guess I should start it up then.

Comment

Working...
                                X