No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to know he shows up more than once!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• holy shit man, this week's 60 Days In was GREAT.

Spoiler: spoilers 
      Seeing Barbra become the pod boss? AMAZING. Seeing Tami fuck up her chances for getting out when she should have? EVEN MORE AMAZING. The cell phone stuff? FUCKIN' A. D'Andrea suckin dicks and givin' handies? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And the ending? gotdamn. Shit got reallllll
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They're keeping Tami in just to fuck with her right? :-D
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YibylhkLwGo?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Yessssss!
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YibylhkLwGo?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              I honestly don't want to see anything about this, which is very weird for me.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not watching any of that.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                They're keeping Tami in just to fuck with her right? :-D
                Oh, absolutely. She screwed up so now they're messing with her. What a great episode. That CO at the end was fucking DUMB. what the hell? I'm bummed next week is the last episode.

Comment

• I hope that CO is ok.

Silicon Valley was GREAT this week. Ehrlich's coughing fit had me in tears.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lzqktk32qD0?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• what?!

Comment

• You non-NCIS fans missed one of the classiest character exits ever! The twists and turns of the episode were great. They killed off Zhiva David (even after she hasn't been on the show for 3 years). They brought Zhiva's and Tony's daughter (who was named for her aunt who is dead) to the US to meet her daddy after 3 years. The bad guy got perforated with so many bullets from handguns that his insides must've looked like they were hit by automatic weapon fire. Tony leaves the agency to raise his daughter, gives McGee his blessing as senior agent and very lovingly says good-bye to everyone, especially Abby. This was a really classy exit episode.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lzqktk32qD0?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          Made it a minute in before I had to stop. Holy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                            You non-NCIS fans missed one of the classiest character exits ever! The twists and turns of the episode were great. They killed off Zhiva David (even after she hasn't been on the show for 3 years). They brought Zhiva's and Tony's daughter (who was named for her aunt who is dead) to the US to meet her daddy after 3 years. The bad guy got perforated with so many bullets from handguns that his insides must've looked like they were hit by automatic weapon fire. Tony leaves the agency to raise his daughter, gives McGee his blessing as senior agent and very lovingly says good-bye to everyone, especially Abby. This was a really classy exit episode.
                            I agree with most of this BUT Zhiva's character didn't have to die to achieve all of it. It felt petty IMHO. Still a great exit but felt gratuitous killing her character.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I agree with most of this BUT Zhiva's character didn't have to die to achieve all of it. It felt petty IMHO. Still a great exit but felt gratuitous killing her character.
                              Agreed. Ziva didn't have to die. It would have been nice for her to show up and introduce Tali to Tony and then let him make his decision.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Or even if DePablo didn't want to show back up they could have used some TV magic or even had him read a letter from her telling him about Tali. The death actually took away from his reasoning to leave IMHO. He's a single parent now, like Palmer pointed out, he pretty much HAS to leave. For me, making the choice himself would have been much more powerful. Plus if anyone has earned a happy ending it's Dinozzo.

Comment

Working...
                                X