No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's fucking funny. I love that girl cop who's deadpan all the fucking time. And the neurotic assistant. Hell, even Samberg is funny.

But nothing beats Andre.

"It's hilarious. If I could express it, I'd soil myself laughing right now"
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      Chuck and Metatron were great in this. I'd watch their show.
      Both put in some really good work along with the writers in those scenes.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuckin' Robert, man. Holy cow.

I don't know what else they could have done, but they should have done more in-depth psychological testing on these volunteers before allowing them to participate. At this point half the people have flaked or are starting to flake? They're not going to get great intelligence from that.

Comment

• If you guys aren't watching The Americans, you're really missing out. I thought it was going to be internet hyperbole but this week's episode really was one of, if not THE, best episodes they've done. Really strong all the way through and it even answered some long-standing questions I've had about how Philip and Elizabeth operate.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Fuckin' Robert, man. Holy cow.

I don't know what else they could have done, but they should have done more in-depth psychological testing on these volunteers before allowing them to participate. At this point half the people have flaked or are starting to flake? They're not going to get great intelligence from that.
            I so wanted the sheriff or deputy to slap his shit during that exit interview. What a fucking nutcase.

Fucking Isaiah and his potatoness makes sense now that I know his mom had him when he was 13. The look of "oh shit, ma is mad" when she took him to task for his homicide comment was amazing.

I so want someone to punch Ali in the face just so she doesnt' get fazed and then proper beats down some bitches.

The pregnant girl? jesus christ.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I forgot about Maryam! She must be like the worst social worker ever in real life.

Comment

• I WAS BEING NICE WHEN I SAID SHORT BUS INSTEAD OF CALLING THAT BITCH RETARDED!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Local 60 Days In update. Female inmate tried to hang herself, botched it and slipped out of noose.

Cracked head on object in pod. Died from head trauma.

CLARK COUNTY! MAKING IT GREAT!
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just thought about how Robert shakes hands and got mad again.

Comment

• GONNA GRAB YOUR FOREARM LIKE A MAN

Comment

• "Hey Dinesh, nice chain. Do you use it to choke your mother while you stick your penis in her butthole?"

Silicon Valley was fucking great this week.

Comment

• Everything about Robert infuriates and entertains me.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh shit, Walter White is gonna be in a series based on PKD stories....

This is like everything I ever wanted

Comment

• Man I'm in love with Brooklyn Nine Nine.

Comment

• It's good. Dean Winters is also The Funny in it.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X