No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That drawing was terrible but holy hell was Barbra being silly about it.

Isaiah still has the personality of a potato and it's fucking REDONK that he can't see what a piece of shit Treyshawn is.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think he's just super immature and is looking for anyone/anything to cling to. He already proved himself to Treyshawn by being the lookout, there was no reason for him to smoke up. Unless he really wanted to, I guess. He's lucky there are no cameras in the bathroom otherwise I think he'd be extending his stay.

Comment

• The best part was when Barbra was talking to her husband about it and he's basically like "WHO GIVES A SHIT?"
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• BUT YOU GAVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE EXCEPT YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• so the ending to this week's Silicon Valley sure was something. jesus haha.

also: "I just pretend my skeleton is my self and my body is where it lives so I'm always home."

Comment

• So Time-Travelling Bong was actually pretty fucking funny. If you dig Broad City then I recommend you check it out. It's on Comedy Central and is only 3 episodes.

Illana and the gym douche from BC star in it and it just cements how fucking funny they are.

Comment

• I watched the first episode, and need to finish it. I need a week off just to catch up on DVR. So close to cutting the cord.

Comment

• started watching Brooklyn Nine Nine last night since we were bored. Color me surprised that it's actually pretty funny. Joe from The State is fantastic.

Comment

• The real highlight is Andre Braugher.

And Terry Crews, of course.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hunters eps 4 is okay. Got some good stuff, but it really needs to pick up or else bye bye.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Supernatural was pretty great this week. Really good work from the guy who plays Metatron, like the best I've seen that guy do.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          The real highlight is Andre Braugher.

And Terry Crews, of course.
                          Andre is fucking great in it. I legit love this show now.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Supernatural was pretty great this week. Really good work from the guy who plays Metatron, like the best I've seen that guy do.
                            Chuck and Metatron were great in this. I'd watch their show.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Andre is fucking great in it. I legit love this show now.

Looking like FOX is going to keep it on for one more season just to hit syndication. Apparently, it does shit for ratings.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• it plays great when you can watch multiple episodes in a row. It's really fucking funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X