No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbara is legit. She's doing what she's gotta do. Barbara is still thinking she's a cop and she's not in lockup.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Barbara is legit. She's doing what she's gotta do. Barbara is still thinking she's a cop and she's not in lockup.
      I think you mean Tami in the second part, and you're totally right.

I mean, I get what she's attempting to do but she's just so fucking unlikeable.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She has an attitude, for sure. "I'm a cop so I'm smarter than everyone!" Zac is doing so well (even after that crazy court thing!) that I'm afraid he'll slip near the end. He really panicked when he slipped and called that guy "bitch".

Comment

• Haha, my sister (who was a CO in the local county jail for, geez, at least five years, I think?) is watching the new episode and freaking out. "Jeff is a bitch! You don't give away your tray. You sell it for 2 soups. That's the going rate. Punk." Hahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I think you mean Tami in the second part, and you're totally right.

I mean, I get what she's attempting to do but she's just so fucking unlikeable.
            Yep, totes meant Tami. Bitch is to cray cray on that Cop shit. YOU IN JAIL BEEEESH ACT LIKE IT!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Haha, my sister (who was a CO in the local county jail for, geez, at least five years, I think?) is watching the new episode and freaking out. "Jeff is a bitch! You don't give away your tray. You sell it for 2 soups. That's the going rate. Punk." Hahahaha.
              hahah. Fucking Jeff man.....
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finale of OJ was pretty damn good. I really cannot wait to see what they tackle next.

Comment

• So all of Animaniacs is on Netflix. One of my favorite cartoons of all time. It's still really fucking funny for the most part.

Comment

• Haha, I still run around saying "potty emergency" like Yakko when an urgent situation arises.

The next American Crime Story is going to be Katrina. I hope they deal with the fallout, or lack thereof, from "George Bush doesn't care about black people".

Comment

• People v OJ was fantastic. Not sure how it could have been any better.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• An alternate reality, like Inglorious Basterds, where the jury looks past the celebrity and actually convicts the murderer?

Comment

• Great article about the OJ finale.

Comment

• Another great interview with Marcia Clark in regards to the final episode.

I want to check out that ESPN doc now.

Comment

• Everyone starting to crack and they're only halfway done! I love how Tami is bitching about it being drama all the time but she's the cause half the time. Terrible. I think the hardest part of Zac's bid has to be being away from his smokin' wife for 60 days. Everything Robert does annoys me. That "handshake"? Get the fuck out of here.

Comment

• Tami is the fucking worst. THE WORST.

Comment

Working...
                                X