• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the first episode of 60 Days In and all I gotta say is

YOOOOOO ROBERT GONNA GET SHANKED SON

Comment

• Hahahahaha, I won't spoil but Robert is like in a whole nother world lol
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Soooooo good
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 2 eps in to S2 of Daredevil. So far so good.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I'm about half way through and it's so much better than the first season. Maybe they should have skipped the origin story? I'm bummed Kingpin got wasted on a generally boring season.

Comment

• Ok.

60 Days In is crack. I love Robert.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• YES.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Robert's "reasoning" for the camera ordeal to that main CO is fucking hilarious. Robert is the best worst dude ever.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There is so much good tv right now. I wish I was sick or something so I could take a couple days off just to sit around and catch up.

Comment

• Maaaaaan, Robert is a serial killer. I should've saved all the episodes of 60 Days In to binge because every new episode is more crazy than the last. Jeff gonna dieeee.

Comment

• Jeff is gonna get his shit pushed in. Robert is fucking PSYCHO. The shit with Zac and the court stuff was intense. Tami is the WORST. The mousy redhead is turning into Piper. Alien Face Ali is meh. Isaiah has got to have fetal alcohol syndrome.

Comment

• I love how, in one of her first interviews, Daughter Ali said she never mentions her dad but that literally all she has talked about. I think Tami still has some foster kid stuff to work out.

Comment

• Her stupid faces when Ali was on the news report were fucking INFURIATING.

"I HOPE NO ONE KNOWS I'M HIS KID."

*tv shows his picture and says his name*

"OH SNAPS LOOK AT MY FACE I HOPE NO ONE NOTICES MY STUPID FACE"

And Tami is the FUCKING WORST. I love how she's bitching about no one liking her to her wife yet when the wife watches this I'm sure she'll be like "no shit, you were acting like a jackass".

Comment

• It's interesting how Barbra was all "ugh, they're always hugging and whatever" and not even two weeks in she's doing the same thing. I wonder if they'll figure out Ali is in the program, too.

Comment

• Barbra is great. I thought for sure I was going to hate her, but this week's episode changed it when she was doing high kicks in the pod.

Ali will make herself known. Guarantee it.

Comment

Working...
                                X