What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 Days In on A&E is FUCKING GREAT.

Holy shit. We are hooked after binging 3 episodes last night.

Jist: 7 people go under cover into a prison for 60 days to help pinpoint corruption, drugs, etc...

Robert is gonna dieeeeeeeeee
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      60 Days In on A&E is FUCKING GREAT.

Holy shit. We are hooked after binging 3 episodes last night.

Jist: 7 people go under cover into a prison for 60 days to help pinpoint corruption, drugs, etc...

Robert is gonna dieeeeeeeeee
      Sounds cool! Is there a way to watch this? Is it on Hulu or anything?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• not sure. A basic search didn't show that it was available on legit streaming services.

IT's the BEST reality show in ages. Fucking Robert man.....
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• For reals, all caught up on 60 Days In and I'm so fucking HOOKED. ROBERT GONNA DIEEEEEEE

The motherfucker was in a prayer circle trying to get the prisoner's trust and refused to hold hands during prayer and said they are much better than child molesters like it was a compliment. SHIT IS GONNA GO DOWN NEXT EPISODE.

Comment

• 60 Days IN spoilers:

Spoiler: This is why Louisville hates Southern Indiana 

No one dies, but when the arrests come...it's going to look like the end of Goodfellas.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I am in love with this show.

Comment

• Finished episode 10 of Daredevil last night. Oh god, this show is glorious. The blood drained zombie kids are creepy as hell.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• No spoilers Ari!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• There's a 60 Days In marathon today and, through the magic of modern technology, I was able to set the DVR from work. Science! Rob has set my excitement level to HYPE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      No spoilers Ari!
                      He's talking about all the nerds who binge watched the whole season in one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        He's talking about all the nerds who binge watched the whole season in one day.
                        Yup!

Also, I'll keep spoilers quiet. There's so much to talk about though!
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          There's a 60 Days In marathon today and, through the magic of modern technology, I was able to set the DVR from work. Science! Rob has set my excitement level to HYPE.
                          I love it man. Muhammad Ali's daughter's face looks like she's a robot with an alien driving the body.

Comment

• Zac is the best so far. I hope Tina (I think that's her name, she's the lesbian cop) ends up being Red from Orange is the New Black when this ends.

Comment

• The new Clark County Sheriff just announced they're going to try a second season.

Apparently, they've already started so that they can beat tipping off inmates.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• YESSSS

Comment

Working...
                                X