No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on Episode 3 of the OJ series. Really digging it so far. My favorite moment so far was the scene where Robert Kardashian takes his kids to that restaurant and he gets recognized as someone from TV involved in the OJ case, and this gets them a table when the hostess recognizes him. Kim says she thinks it's so cool that her dad's famous, and he says: "We're Kardashians. It's much more important to stick by your friends than to be famous." I actually laughed out loud. My wife asked why; I said: 'THAT'S one message that fell on deaf ears."
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I had the same reaction. It was a nice jab but I really hope that's the last of the Kardashian kids. I feel like they were probably thrown in as a hook to keep some people interested in the show as it started out but they are completely unnecessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I had the same reaction. It was a nice jab but I really hope that's the last of the Kardashian kids. I feel like they were probably thrown in as a hook to keep some people interested in the show as it started out but they are completely unnecessary.

Well, they were tangential but played a part. They weighed heavily on Robert during the case, as his ex-wife was letting Resnick live at her place and trying to pump the kids for dirt on OJ early on.

Plus, the older girls were really good friends with OJ's older kids and knew Nicole Brown pretty well.

Basically, they were neighborhood kids that had to live at their dad's house with the guy that murdered their best friend's mom.

Kinda fucked up.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Man the last 15 mins of the OJ show was great this week. I had no idea (or if it actually happened at all) that Shapiro did that with the gloves...
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, that was great. Cuba sold the shit out of that whole sequence with the gloves, too.

The best moment of the episode was Schwimmer expressing his doubts to A.C. in the garment bag scene. I was impressed as hell with Schwimmer there...I didn't know that he had that kind of acting inside of him.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• For sure. Schwimmer has been really good so far. I love his "WHO ELSE COULD HAVE DONE THIS?" stuff. Like, you take a step back and when you try to think of someone, you can't.

Marcia was PISSED. Dude should have made out with her first, and not brought up the glove second.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That hallway moment between Clark and Darden was really, really well done. Very well acted and staged. It felt very human, and it's a credit to everyone involved that it was so effective.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Schwimmer is good in The Iceman
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• In ep. 4, the scene where Johnnie Cochran gives OJ the pep talk was just amazing. Courtney Vance really sold it. He's got chops to spare. He's usually the best thing about any movie or show he's in. This might be his best role since Hamburger Hill.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It's bullshit Howard isn't here to talk about crazy Grimm has become, especially this season. This week is living luchador masks who possess the wearer!

Eta: oh shit, Chavo Guerrero is the luchador who doesn't have the possessed mask!

Comment

• So yeah...BLACK SAILS this week. WOW.

Comment

• I know, right? Season finale's next week and it's gonna be one for the books!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            It's bullshit Howard isn't here to talk about crazy Grimm has become, especially this season. This week is living luchador masks who possess the wearer!

Eta: oh shit, Chavo Guerrero is the luchador who doesn't have the possessed mask!

PEPE?!

Comment

• Hahahaha, holy shit, I forgot about Pepe! Sadly, he did not make an appearance.

Comment

• Havok to be the new MacGyver.

I'm ok with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X