What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    The one where they get to Hitler's chateau and Peter Gibbons jizzes his pants when they find the booze room? Yeah. It's the goods.
    That's the one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      You're at the house all day! WATCH IT!
      I will..........one day.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So. Grimm.

So far not bad at all. Pretty good in fact. Having the Captain named Renard sure is fucking obvious though...
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Luther season 2 is on instant now. If you haven't seen it you owe it to yourself to do so, it's only 4 eps but they're mega quality.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll have to do that tonight.

Comment

• The Wire is my best series ever, and Band of Brorhers is my best miniseries ever. I lenfef it to a coworker, and he immediately bought the series along with The Pacific. Though I warned him it's not even close to BoB. The D-day drop is great, but the prison camp one is the one for me. This show made me a Damien Lewis fan for life.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Let me know what you think when you've watched them Billy.

Comment

• An Idiot Abroad in 20 minutes. Well, dvring it, then starting to watch it 15-20 minutes after it starts and hopefully watching it with the ability to ffwd thru the commercials and completing it by the time it ends. Capice?

Comment

• I'm a fan of that method. I'm watching Strikeforce MMA tonight. Mostly because I don't have anything else to catch up on right now.

Comment

• Don't forget the possible Lohan clusterfuck tonight on SNL.

Comment

• I think I'll wait to catch the highlights online. Like someone said earlier this week, I haven't watched a full ep of SNL in prolly 15-16 years.

Comment

• Wow this first episode of Luther S2 is fucking NUTS.

Comment

• Yep, in the best way possible.

Comment

• This is no longer a cop show, it's a damn good horror movie.

Comment

• I guess the budget got cut so they had to downgrade from furniture destruction to phone desecration. Disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                                X