What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta watch that OJ Show, dammit.

We're caught up on Horace & Pete, which we love Louis CK and realize why some might not accept this. It ain't Louie but it doesn't pretend to be. Nothing more than an old-school teleplay with a cracklingly good turn from Alan Alda.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yeah, BETTER CALL SAUL was great this week, mainly because it was BETTER CALL MIKE. Great stuff.

We're catching up on PEOPLE VS OJ, and we got through episode 4 last night. Really, really great stuff, and Courtney B. Vance needs to clear a spot on his mantle for the Emmy that he's going to win.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Him and Paulson need to win.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Great interview with the real Marcia Clark in regards to last night's episode.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The OJ show is so good. Great episode last night.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• it was fantastic. I wish I could binge these because they are so goddamn good. The Furhman stuff was excellent. Nathan Lane went for it hard.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D2DFtg2Sur8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Cannot wait. GOGGINS.

Comment

• OK, that looks awesome. Never even heard of it before now.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Holy shit. Where did that come from?! Goggins and McBride. The redneck rodeo I never knew we needed.

Comment

• WTF?

McBride, Goggins and Shea Wigham? Fucking SOLD.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Holy shit. Where did that come from?! Goggins and McBride. The redneck rodeo I never knew we needed.
                          Yaasssssssssssssssss
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So as much as I was digging American Crime this season, they shit the bed with the finale or should I say, lack of one...

Comment

• For real, I am hypnotized by Travolta's fake eyebrows on the OJ show.

Comment

• hah. So good.

Comment

Working...
                                X