No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colony is good enough now to where I'm in at least till the end of the season. Interested to see what happens with Broussard and the resistance. Seeing Sawyer as Homeland Security is a little weird.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Colony is OK, but until bad actress dies/goes missing/gets abducted/ran over by a reigndeer, it remains a watch it when the re-run is on show for me.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• All y'all besmirching the good name of Hot Doctor need to get checked. MAYBE she wasn't great on Walking Dead but who is? (Ok, I'll give you pre-season six Morgan, post-season two Carol, and all-the-time Daryl)

Comment

• Grave......
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• YES.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She's the worst. She'll forever be the cunt from the walking dead to me.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm watching the first episode of the OJ show. OJ's quite the drama queen. They got a lot of names for this!

I wonder if the verdict episode will cut to my high school trig class where everyone else cheered and I yelled "what the fuck? Are you kidding me?!"

Comment

• Damn. I didn't see Walking Cunt is in Colony. That kinda nullifiy the star power of Sawyer. We'll see later then.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Rob should make it a point to watch Colony. There may be Xcom tips and tricks to be had!
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I'm watching the first episode of the OJ show. OJ's quite the drama queen. They got a lot of names for this!

I wonder if the verdict episode will cut to my high school trig class where everyone else cheered and I yelled "what the fuck? Are you kidding me?!"
                      It's so good. Last night's episode was fucking amazing. Cuba can act when he wants to and goddamn is Johnny ruthless...

Comment

• I ran through the first couple seasons of House of Lies since it's on Prime now. I really like Kristen Bell and Ben Schwartz so figured I'd give it a shot. It's a lot of fun. It reminded me a little bit of Entourage except things don't always work out in the end. I hope they release the third and fourth seasons to Prime soon.

You can totally tell Bell was pregnant during the second season because all of a sudden she's sitting down all the time and is shot only from the shoulders up.

Comment

• Craig Robinson to be on season 2 of Mr. Robot.

neat. I cannot wait for this show to start back up.

Comment

• I really need to finish it.

I'm into Narcos right now.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Started and caught up on Jane the Virgin. I think I found my next Gilmore Girls. I find the show hilarious.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Sarah Paulson killed it last night on OJ. Simply amazing performance.

Better Call Saul was fucking GREAT too. Mike's plan? Awesome. I thought for sure this was going to be the episode where Jimmy became Saul. Curious about that ending though.

Comment

Working...
                                X