What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Well that'ss a no-no for me then. Thanks for the heads up Billy!
    I got to episode 7 of Love last night. It gets way better, but he is a neurotic mess. It's really well done, and pretty good so far. Hopefully the over the top shit from the first two episodes stays gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I like Love on Netflix, but holy shit does it suffer seriously from the "I'm an incredibly annoying Jewish dude and no woman would ever love me so let me make a story about winning the hot girl." Woody Allen wasn't even this blatant.
      I feel like shit like this works better if you're a single person to begin with. When I watch shit like this now I just get annoyed with the jackass guy to begin with.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I feel like shit like this works better if you're a single person to begin with. When I watch shit like this now I just get annoyed with the jackass guy to begin with.
        I think Man Seeking Woman does a better job at what it's like to be single than anything else.

Comment

• Yeah, that show isn't bad (the few eps I've seen). Eric Andre is great in anything for the most part.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            dove back into Black Mirror this weekend.

Man, that episode with Hayley Atwell and Dom Gleeson was fantastic. Great acting by Hayley. Also enjoyed the episode with the implantable recording device and the couple. That sex scene was terrifying...and sorta hot. haha.
            I thought the end of the Atwell episode was soul crushing. Ugh. Pretty much every episode is great on some level. Have you seen the episode with the guys in masks yet? It was from the second season. It was probably the best episode, I thought. Super fucked up.

I take that back- it's the best episode until the Christmas special with Don Draper. That one is fantastic.

Comment

• I have not yet. Will be checking out the rest of these at some point.

We just couldn't agree on what to watch and I remembered we started this.

So good.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                I thought the end of the Atwell episode was soul crushing. Ugh. Pretty much every episode is great on some level. Have you seen the episode with the guys in masks yet? It was from the second season. It was probably the best episode, I thought. Super fucked up.
                That's the last one I saw, and I concur. Also agreed they are all great in some way. I hope for lots more of these, at this high a level of quality.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• LUCIFER got really, really good this week. The stories and characters kinda gelled into an 'instigating incident' that should provide a strong throughline for the rest of the season.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Checking that out tonight.

As well as episode 2 of Narcos.

Kinda curious about Colony. no news if it's good.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• RE: Colony

The first episode was okay. But it didn't suck me in. I heard it gets better. I just can't stand the main girl because she was terrible as Lori in The Walking Dead, she was terrible in that shitty Twister ripoff movie, she's just terrible.

I was just so behind on so many other shows.

Comment

• Yeah, we've been on episode 2 of NARCOS for a while too. Way behind. I liked it more than the wife, so it's on the back burner.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Shit I don't know how you guys (well minus Matt I guess) didn't just power through Narcos. That shit is GREAT.

Comment

• FIX THAT SHIT AND MAINLINE NARCOS

Comment

• We will. We've just gotta burn through other stuff on our DVR first, like OJ. I suspect that our DVR is gonna take a dump pretty soon (it's acting up quite a bit), so we're trying to burn through our recordings on there to the exclusion of Netflix stuff.

Comment

• Narcos is so good. I spaced that shit out because I didn't want it to end.

Colony improves over the first episode but I'm still a few eps behind. They haven't really tried to reconcile how Sawyer and Hot Doc are playing on opposite sides. Like, is it part of a master plan to save their kid or what? (This is all first episode stuff, I wouldn't call it spoilers.) I'll stick with it for the first year, at least. I'm curious to see if we'll see

Spoiler: I cant remember if it's clear by the end of the first ep so just in case 
                                the alien overlords.

By the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X