No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw nuts, I forgot to set the DVD for OJ Story. Take me back to high school trig where they announced the verdict during class and I was the only person who got super pissed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      DVR'd that. Gonna binge watch it when it's all done. That said, I caught a little bit of it last night and it looked first rate.

Started THE EXPANSE last night. That first episode is a tad confusing in terms of things (it felt a bit rushed to set up the plotlines) and I'm a tad confused on who some of the players are, but the main story with the crew of the Canterbury was pretty direct and easy to jump into, and shit definitely got wild towards the end.
      Go to the Expanse thread. I did a quick recap for Rob, responding to his questions. it's gonna answer yours as well. Stuick with the Canterbury and Miller (Thomas Jane).

Those are your main lines.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• burning through a rewatch of Better Call Saul on Netfix in preparation for the new season. Man I forgot just how great this show is. Bob is amazing.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          burning through a rewatch of Better Call Saul on Netfix in preparation for the new season. Man I forgot just how great this show is. Bob is amazing.
          Very stoked. I was really impressed with McKean.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• McKean OWNED that fucking show. I really hope that he's back for S2.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Still digging Superstore a whole bunch. Really hope this gets a second season.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

McKean OWNED that fucking show. I really hope that he's back for S2.
                Same. He's amazing on it.

Comment

• Oh shit. Bryan Fuller is the showrunner for the new Star Trek show?

Awesome.

Comment

• Totally on board with LUCIFER after three episodes. We're just having too much damned fun with it. Rarely has someone been so perfectly cast as the lead on a show like this.

The ratings have held, so it's probably safe to commit to the show if you were on the fence.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Totally on board with LUCIFER after three episodes. We're just having too much damned fun with it. Rarely has someone been so perfectly cast as the lead on a show like this.

The ratings have held, so it's probably safe to commit to the show if you were on the fence.

I liked the character when he was in Sandman. However, what I've seen in the show is indicative of his solo book.

Attitude, posturing and stories that ultimately go nowhere.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also, Jackie Earle Haley got cast as Odin Quincannon on AMC's Preacher show.

That's like casting Wicket while shooting A New Hope, but ok.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          I liked the character when he was in Sandman. However, what I've seen in the show is indicative of his solo book.

Actually, the stories do go somewhere. You've got the 'crime of the week' thing (which isn't as bad as I thought that they'd be), but you've also got a serialized thing that is building regarding who he is, how he's changing, and what it means for him to be on Earth vs in Hell. It's a lot of fun. Is it an all time classic tv show? Not even close, but it's a solidly diverting hour of entertainment each week.

Comment

Actually, the stories do go somewhere. You've got the 'crime of the week' thing (which isn't as bad as I thought that they'd be), but you've also got a serialized thing that is building regarding who he is, how he's changing, and what it means for him to be on Earth vs in Hell. It's a lot of fun. Is it an all time classic tv show? Not even close, but it's a solidly diverting hour of entertainment each week.
                            M.e.h.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

This is disappointing if true. That solo series was for shit. In fact, pretty much everything Gaiman didn't write for that character was for shit.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The OJ show is amazing. I totally forgot that when he wants to, Cuba can act.

Comment

Working...
                                X