No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else catch the season premiere of BLACK SAILS the other day? Off to a rollicking start, I tells ya...
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• How the hell did you get spoiled? I think I'm pretty strict about spoilers, but I'll make extra attention.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• it was Fil on accident and it was my own fault for not reading
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          Wife and I are diggin' on Billions on Showtime. Giamatti's killin' it. And Tara from SoA actually looks really hot, something I don't think she ever managed on SoA.
          Yeah, liking the show so far. I think I'm in for the season at least.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Watched the first episode of Magicians. I may hate Harry Potter and this is definitely a rip off from what I can tell, but man am I totally in. SO IN.
          Watched the first 2 episodes. I'll probably give it a couple more episodes to really grab me.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Anyone else catch the season premiere of BLACK SAILS the other day? Off to a rollicking start, I tells ya...
            Right here, and yep, great first episode of the season. Blackbeard's first appearance was probably the coolest intro I've seen in along time. Hardcore from the outset. Shit's gonna get real this season, yo.

Also I love that Rackham's got all this gold and honestly wants to accomplish something good for Nassau, but he's fucking it up like always.

And, of course, my gal...

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Angie Tribeca. It's so silly and completley works for me. Their car changing everytime they got out or in to it was great "www.ford.com"
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Baskets

Anyone else watching this? It's pretty damn funny. And they introduced a juggalo sniffing his butthole this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Baskets

Anyone else watching this? It's pretty damn funny. And they introduced a juggalo sniffing his butthole this week.

and Louie Anderson getting work again!
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• GREASE is so fucking terrible. Oh LAWD. Why couldn't they do a live staging of THE MUSIC MAN or something?

Comment

• Why can't they stop these live shows that have been terrible every time?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Venture Brothers was kinda amazing. The Dr. Girlfriend stuff needs more time to get going.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          and Louie Anderson getting work again!
                          He's been the best part. Mama Baskets' love of Costco had me dying.

Comment

• Holy shit BLACK SAILS this week. That storm sequence would have been right at home in a mega-budget blockbuster. Exceptionally well done.

It's like the budget got doubled for season 3. It's fantastic.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Really fucking dug American Crime Story last night. A whole bunch. Also just like Straight Outta Compton Lesley apparently did not follow this trial at all so little details like the Kardashians, Nicole Brown being Oj's Ex, etc.. were all revelations to her. But they showed the White Bronco and she was like, AWWW YEAHHHH hahah.

Cuba is doing a good job but they should have gone with Michael Dorn. I want to see Worf on trial.

Comment

• DVR'd that. Gonna binge watch it when it's all done. That said, I caught a little bit of it last night and it looked first rate.

Started THE EXPANSE last night. That first episode is a tad confusing in terms of things (it felt a bit rushed to set up the plotlines) and I'm a tad confused on who some of the players are, but the main story with the crew of the Canterbury was pretty direct and easy to jump into, and shit definitely got wild towards the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X