No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as for your friends and shit, just make them close friends and you can always see their shit. Also check the news feed option to be Most Recent and NOT top stories
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How on Earth is Lucifer so damn fun? Despite what seems like a cliched synopsis?

I think we may have found Supernatural's fun cousin.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Wife and I are diggin' on Billions on Showtime. Giamatti's killin' it. And Tara from SoA actually looks really hot, something I don't think she ever managed on SoA.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          How on Earth is Lucifer so damn fun? Despite what seems like a cliched synopsis?

I think we may have found Supernatural's fun cousin.
          Really? The trailers made it look fucking TERRIBLE. Like a show that will be cancelled half way into the first season.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched LUCIFER last night with the wife. Loved it...the guy playing Lucifer is absolutely amazing, and the show itself is simply out there. I'm not sure if I'm in for the long haul or not, but I'm definitely on board for the next few episodes.

Also, we started NARCOS last night. Yep, this is pretty damned legit.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Wait, so now two people are saying Lucifer is good?

Give me something to compare it to. We have TOO MANY shows to keep up on at the moment.

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Magicians. I may hate Harry Potter and this is definitely a rip off from what I can tell, but man am I totally in. SO IN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Wait, so now two people are saying Lucifer is good?

Give me something to compare it to. We have TOO MANY shows to keep up on at the moment.
                  Not sure what to compare it to. The thing is, the guy who plays Lucifer (Tom Ellis) is really, really good. Amazingly good. 10/10 good. He makes this thing fun and watchable through sheer force of will. The show around him is a bit wobbly but it has potential to gel into something really quite interesting once things settle into a groove. If it doesn't gel, I can see the charm of the show wearing thin before the season ends, however.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• It's a fun show made waaaaaaaaaaay better by the lead. I'll see where it goes.

Also, the Expanse, I love you. My favorite show on TV.

Comment

It's a fun show made waaaaaaaaaaay better by the lead.
                      Agreed. I'll go so far as to say that, even if the show ends up being a failure, it's hopefully going to be a star making gig for that actor.

Ratings were really, really good for this on Monday, though. That may bode well for its success.

Comment

Also, the Expanse, I love you. My favorite show on TV.
                        We've been DVRing this with the plan to binge it once it's done. Can't wait!

Comment

• Episode 4 and 8 are milestones.

Goddamit I don't want to weait a year for that second season.

Comment

• we do have a thread for the expanse if you want to chat in there about episodes.

Comment

• I am aware. A simple side note for Matt. I'll wait for you guys to catch up and talk about it in there.

Comment

• nice! I didn't want to get accidentally spoiled again haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X