No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry bro, yeah I ended up watching like 5 episodes last night.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I need to realize that anytime you say "I started..." with something that you're fucking BINGING it. haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haha, yeah it hooked me. I figured I'd watch a couple episodes and just kept going.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Didn't I tell you guys the Donnager battle was the shit?

Also, I love that we go places where we didn't in the book, such as Montana. And I get why. Mind you, season 1 is ending before the end of the book. And I think I know where. Prepare to have you mind blown exponentially. I know where all of this leads, unlike fucking Game of Thrones, and there wasn't ONE bad book so far.

And I fucking LOVE the look of the Rocinante. Looks sleek.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• http://gothamist.com/2016/01/19/maki...m_content=link

Yo, the look Kratz constantly gives the interviewer is CREEPY AS FUCK. That dude has a fleet of Realdolls in his basement.

Comment

• Posted that on facebook a few days ago. So fucking great,

"So you're a cancer..."
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• checked out the second episode of American Crime last night. Not bad still. Not quite sure where it's going but I'm invested more than the first season.

Watched two more episodes of The Blacklist as well. So far it's still just a standard NBC show where you know what's going to happen for the most part BUT they keep peppering in like 2-3 min chunks of actual interesting story to keep you watching. I hope the payoff is good.

Comment

• http://gothamist.com/2016/01/19/maki...m_content=link

Comment

• Literally two posts above you, dude. Hahaha.

Comment

• AND I POSTED IT ON FACEBOOK EARLIER THIS WEEK BUT NO ONE CARES

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        http://gothamist.com/2016/01/19/maki...m_content=link

Yo, the look Kratz constantly gives the interviewer is CREEPY AS FUCK. That dude has a fleet of Realdolls in his basement.
                        I will watch this link now that grave and Billy posted it.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        AND I POSTED IT ON FACEBOOK EARLIER THIS WEEK BUT NO ONE CARES
                        Sorry Rob, must have missed your Facebook post.

Comment

• haha, sall good. I just hate how FB works in what it decides to show and not show to people. It sucks because all of our OC from BDR barely gets any views when that's the whole reason I use FB for the most part.

Comment

• I don't understand how regular FB works so I just stick to the Groups. Like, why are posts from three months ago all I see in the feed?

Comment

• Hey you guys should watch this

http://gothamist.com/2016/01/19/maki...m_content=link

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I don't understand how regular FB works so I just stick to the Groups. Like, why are posts from three months ago all I see in the feed?
                                WEll I know for BDR on there you actually need to edit YOUR settings so our shit will actually pop up when posted. IT's fucking silly. But if you guys could do it for BDR that would be grand.

IT's easy (but shouldn't be necessary IMO). All you need to do is this:

1. Login to Facebook
                                2. Go to the BDR page.
                                3. Select notifications then select "all posts"

Boom. When we do post stuff there, it will now indeed show up in your feed. And we don't spam shit there so it's not like you're gonna get a ton of stuff. Just important stuff that may be missed here like streaming and what not.

Comment

Working...
                                X