No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, definitely start Narcos. I only knew the VERY high points of the Escobar story so it was totally fascinating. My roommate and I were fact checking shit after each episode because so much was unbelievable.

Comment

• Yeah, it's a show that makes you want to go out and read even more on the subject. Such a fascinating story.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still do not believe the shit at their supreme court actually happened.

Comment

• Watched The 100, it's Battlestar Galactica + Lost basically. Heard good things about it so I watched the first 2 seasons the last few days. I don't love it as much as either of those 2 but it's pretty good and way more violent and fucked up than I expected. Also, so many Battlestar actors in this, and Desmondo from Lost. Also, TMNT 2&3 April O'Neil. Season 1 takes a few episodes to get going but the later half and season 2 is pretty good. Season 3 starts this week, I'll probably try and watch the show now.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• We were hooked on that during season 1 but it felt to the wayside. Glad to hear it didn't shit the bed.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
              Watched The 100, it's Battlestar Galactica + Lost basically. Heard good things about it so I watched the first 2 seasons the last few days. I don't love it as much as either of those 2 but it's pretty good and way more violent and fucked up than I expected. Also, so many Battlestar actors in this, and Desmondo from Lost. Also, TMNT 2&3 April O'Neil. Season 1 takes a few episodes to get going but the later half and season 2 is pretty good. Season 3 starts this week, I'll probably try and watch the show now.
              The 100 starts pussy, but really comes up as nasty after a while. Good stuff.

I love the Grounder's leader. Would bone.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'll check out Colony eventually. I have so much shit to watch it's not even funny.

Mr. Robot, Narcos, Sens8, The Flash season 2, House of Cards...

Comment

• Lesley forced me to watch the first episode of Blacklist last night. Yep, was about what I thought it was going to be. Completely predictable.

Comment

• People lose their damn mind for Blacklist and it just looks like the most bland shit ever.

Comment

• Spader is full on Spaderin' it which was about the only thing I enjoyed. She swears it gets crazy. I told her I'd burn through it at work since it in no way demands a viewer's full attention from what I can tell.

Comment

• HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

This is such an AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Black List is pretty much only watch by me because of Spader but DAAAAYUM is he Spaderin the shit out of everything though.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Black List is pretty much only watch by me because of Spader but DAAAAYUM is he Spaderin the shit out of everything though.
                            This. His is the only even remotely interesting character. Lizzie's extraordinarily hot, tho.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Started the Expanse. Loving it so far.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                              Surprised Jay Hernandez wasn't dead.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• ah fuck. I shouldn't have clicked that spoiler. You must be an episode ahead of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X