No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More like Band of BORING. amitrollinrite?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nope.jpeg
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hoping one day the BD drops to under $20 for it. Then I will revisit it for the 10th time.

Comment

• Keep trollin trollin trollin trollin WUUUUUT?

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't think I've ever watched the show all the way through.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              I don't think I've ever watched the show all the way through.
              You should, no joke.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's on my list for this summer.

Comment

• Seriously, it's a great series. Even if, hell, especially if you're not a bonerhaver for the war genre. It transcends the familiar trappings of such things and is just a well-told tale about some of the coolest fucking dudes to walk the earth.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Wire's on mine so I'm not one to judge.

Comment

• My favorite episode is I think the second to last? When they get into the Nazi resort town. So damn good.

Comment

• Still need to finish that show as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          The Wire's on mine so I'm not one to judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            My favorite episode is I think the second to last? When they get into the Nazi resort town. So damn good.
                            The one where they get to Hitler's chateau and Peter Gibbons jizzes his pants when they find the booze room? Yeah. It's the goods.

The one drawback to the whole show? Pvt. Albert Whatshisface. The McDowell-eyed twerp rustled my jimmies.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.
                                You're at the house all day! WATCH IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X