What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Two episodes into S3 of ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. Not really feeling it, so I hope it gets better.
    Thought it got better as it went.

Comment

• Kind of digging Mr. Robot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Kind of digging Mr. Robot.
        Yeah, I am too. I KNOW it's going to have a Fight Club-esque moment, or at least I'm guessing it is, but I'm so drawn in at the moment I don't even care.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Need to play catch up with that. We get cable tonight (hopefully) so I can watch the new ep. I loved the first two a whole bunch. They finally got a hacker right.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dFVNi8gUEy4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• YES. YES. YES.

yes

Comment

• that looks fucking awesome.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It really, really does. I should check this show out.

Comment

• The first season was legit.

Comment

• Anybody check out the new season of The Strain yet? I have a couple eps on the DVR but haven't heard anything about it.

Comment

• I'm liking the new season of The Strain. Interesting flashbacks, so far.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• What book are they up to? I haven't read the 3d installment yet.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Anybody check out the new season of The Strain yet? I have a couple eps on the DVR but haven't heard anything about it.
                            did the first season get better? I remember the middle being a fucking slog to get through and we never finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              What book are they up to? I haven't read the 3d installment yet.
                              Not sure, I haven't read the books, but it's the second season so I assume they maybe started the second book, if, even that far yet.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              did the first season get better? I remember the middle being a fucking slog to get through and we never finished.
                              I thought it got better. I liked it, but I agree, it got a little rough in the middle of the first season.

Comment

• cool, I liked the idea I just felt like the wheels were spinning a bunch in the middle and we had better shows to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X