No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think maybe that's the point? I want to punch him, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I'm trying to figure out if it's Nerd Fight Club or what. It's interesting but I don't trust Elliot and can't figure out what the show is doing. And I think I missed something in the explanation in the first episode- is the company really called Evil Corp? Or just E Corp but everything is being interpreted as Evil Corp because we're seeing everything through Elliot's mind? (Would smash Carly Chaykin.)
      Elliot's voice over in EP1 said that whenever he sees "E Corp" his mind interprets it as "Evil Corp," which means there's always the possibility that Elliot becomes the unreliable narrator at some point, or maybe at all times. It's part of what makes the show fun for me. What's real and what's not?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was entertaining the thought that all of the people with Mr. Robot were in his mind too. Especially with the whole chick in the shower thing, the subway thing, etc..
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, that's what I think is happening. With each member of the crew being a different part of Elliot's personality. I'm curious if there's any kind of security cam footage on the boardwalk and if we'll see Elliot jumping rather than getting pushed.

Comment

• 2 new spots for the new season of Fargo.

Can't wait.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• GIMME GIMME GIMME

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Done with Sons. Good finale I guess.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    GET. OUT.

If there was need of Bruce Campbell playing Ronald Reagan I didn't see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Done with Sons. Good finale I guess.
                      Yeah, that's about as much enthusiasm anyone could muster. I thought the last part was total unearned garbage. But it was nice to see a certain someone is getting along relatively okay after his trouble in the Farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        PUT THIS ON A SHIRT.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Yeah, that's about as much enthusiasm anyone could muster. I thought the last part was total unearned garbage. But it was nice to see a certain someone is getting along relatively okay after his trouble in the Farm.
                          Absolutely.

Him, Chibs and Tig were my personal favorites. And VENUS VAN DAMME.

The whole Jesus thing was waaaaaaay too on the nose. I was right for the Homeless woman.
                            Spoiler:  

Except the supernatural element, as she's Death. But yeah, she's Brooke's dead mother, a victim of J.T. crash.

Sins of the father, the son, etc...

But the last scene with the sons, and his kids? that was great stuff. Too bad the rest of the season was meh.

And the most pressing question:

AND HOW THE FUCK DID MARILYN MANSON GOT TO FUCK DITA VON TEESE ON A REGULAR BASIS????????????
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The answer to that pressing question: She's just as much of a freak as he is.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Two episodes into S3 of ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. Not really feeling it, so I hope it gets better.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                The answer to that pressing question:
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X