No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Daredevil tonight. I liked this a lot. I am very surprised they took this storyline as far as they did. But I really like the idea of a show with a season long story arc, as opposed to a random scattering of one offs. Or even worse, a mix of both, like the X files. Looking forward to season 2. And the costume is badass.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

first image of Ash from the new show on STARZ! wooo.
      GROOOOOOOOOOOOOVY

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      Finished Daredevil tonight. I liked this a lot. I am very surprised they took this storyline as far as they did. But I really like the idea of a show with a season long story arc, as opposed to a random scattering of one offs. Or even worse, a mix of both, like the X files. Looking forward to season 2. And the costume is badass.
      Same here. I liked it a lot.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Re: Daredevil:

One Word: PUNISHER.

That is all.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I don't care for their Punisher casting, but hope to be shocked.

Comment

• Lori Petty shows up six episodes too late on the new season of OITNB.

Comment

• Wayward Pines is getting realllllll good.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Lori Petty shows up six episodes too late on the new season of OITNB.
                shit, still need to watch that. I think we only made it two episodes in.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't like what they did with her character at all. The finale is REAL GOOD though.

Comment

• 4 episodes left until I finish Sons of Anarchy. Goddamn this is depressing.

Comment

• Yeah, we need to get rolling on OITNB as well.

Also, we've been watching this MAKING OF THE MOB: NEW YORK show on AMC (Monday nights). The first three episodes were really good. Episode 4 is tonight. Anyone else watching this?
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Knights of Sidonia Season 2 on Netflix!!!

Fuck yeah! Mecha time!

Comment

• second episode of Mr. Robot was legit. Really fucking digging this show.

Comment

• I'm trying to figure out if it's Nerd Fight Club or what. It's interesting but I don't trust Elliot and can't figure out what the show is doing. And I think I missed something in the explanation in the first episode- is the company really called Evil Corp? Or just E Corp but everything is being interpreted as Evil Corp because we're seeing everything through Elliot's mind? (Would smash Carly Chaykin.)

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              I'm trying to figure out if it's Nerd Fight Club or what. It's interesting but I don't trust Elliot and can't figure out what the show is doing. And I think I missed something in the explanation in the first episode- is the company really called Evil Corp? Or just E Corp but everything is being interpreted as Evil Corp because we're seeing everything through Elliot's mind? (Would smash Carly Chaykin.)
                              It's just E Corp. I figured it was Nerd Fight Club at first but not totally sure at the moment.

Comment

• It's "Dexter" + "Zero Cool" and it works for me. I hate the dude playing the CTO of Evil corp though. His face bothers me. A whole bunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X