No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It sounds like Mr. Robot might actually be a good show?

Comment

• Man, UnREAL is pretty crazy. Guys, get your wives in here so I have someone to talk about it with.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        It sounds like Mr. Robot might actually be a good show?
        I loved it. It was scary how much I relate to the main guy. I thought it was all in my head until the end of the episode and then Lesley turns to me and goes, "SO HOW MUCH DO YOU RELATE TO HIM, HUH?!?"

I'm on board for at least 2 more episodes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Zoo looks kinda retarded. And yet....

And Rob, I've caught a bit of Wayward Pine. I'm... interested.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm so on board with Pines it hurts.

And what's Zoo?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Imagine The Happening, but with animals instead of plants.

Comment

• hahahaha. Fuck man, what channel?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  It sounds like Mr. Robot might actually be a good show?
                  I dug the first one so yeah, couple more eps for sure.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I loved it. It was scary how much I relate to the main guy. I thought it was all in my head until the end of the episode and then Lesley turns to me and goes, "SO HOW MUCH DO YOU RELATE TO HIM, HUH?!?"

I'm on board for at least 2 more episodes.
                  Hah, I can relate to SOME of it but I'm not a delusional genius......yet.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    hahahaha. Fuck man, what channel?
                    played on CBS yesterday.

Comment

• that sounds amazing. Will need to watch this.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Hah, I can relate to SOME of it but I'm not a delusional genius......yet.
                        Not relating to the genius stuff at all. But the schizo stuff and interacting with people, for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Not relating to the genius stuff at all. But the schizo stuff and interacting with people, for sure.
                          Me.You.Kinda Same
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• the first two episodes of season 2 of Rick and Morty were fucking hilarious.

Comment

• first image of Ash from the new show on STARZ! wooo.

Comment

• SO HYPE

Comment

Working...
                                X