No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's Mike Judge's comedy on HBO. It's fucking hilarious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hv4ABEEbabQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yes, give me more Fargo plz.

The end of Orphan Black last week was nuts. Mrs. S gets more interesting every week. Like, how much does she really know, man? And I LOVE what they're doing with the Hendrix family. I wasn't sure about the first part of this season but it's really turned around.

Speaking of shows that turned around, Halt and Catch Fire is keeping with the roll they started at the end of last year.

Comment

• Halt and Catch Fire is the best thing I'm watching right now, by far.

Comment

• I think Rob Delaney is hilarious so your mileage may vary but Catastrophe is really good.

Comment

• Just finished Sons of Anarchy season 6. Goddamn.

Ruthless. But it's getting ridiculous.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Orphan Black finale was legit but there was one thing that was HORSE. SHIT.

This season really ended up being good and I'm excited to see what happens next. Although I'm curious if the creators have a master plan because the whole

Spoiler:  
                Look, here's ANOTHER master conspiracy controlling the master conspiracy we introduced in the last finale

thing can only go on for so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  The Orphan Black finale was legit but there was one thing that was HORSE. SHIT.

This season really ended up being good and I'm excited to see what happens next. Although I'm curious if the creators have a master plan because the whole

Spoiler:  
                  Look, here's ANOTHER master conspiracy controlling the master conspiracy we introduced in the last finale

thing can only go on for so long.
                    Spoiler: Finale Spoiler 
                  So am I right to assume Shay shot Delphine? Seemed like Delphine knew her shooter. Requiescat in pace, Delphine.........maybe.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah,

Spoiler:  
                    especially considering the question Delphine asks. It seemed like there was common knowledge of who "her" is. I never trusted that broad, especially after the military service came to light.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Orphan Black Spoiler 
                      Delphine should have bled her out in the tub like she wanted to.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Sunday night's Penny Dreadful was VERY well done. Not much in the ways of horror this time (except at the end... WHOA.), but a really, really good performance from Timothy Dalton, and Billie Piper had one hell of a great speech in the last act. Her character is one sneakily intelligent master manipulator and could become one hell of a big bad after this season wraps in another two weeks. Also, she's turning into quite the fiendish necrophiliac, and realized her intended is her perfect mate, though I can see he's gonna be her bitch for the duration (go for the blind girl, Caliban, you dope!).

Love, love, love this show.

ETA: Piper's speech makes for one hell of a great feminist moment and call to arms. She's gonna be a force to be reckoned with, true dat.
                        Last edited by Timothy225; 06-22-2015, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Now i can start Orphan Black!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Now i can start Orphan Black!
                            You are in for a treat.

Comment

• I always wait for it to end to binge-watch. I can't do a week-to-week thing with Tatiana.

TEAM ALLISON FTW!

Comment

• If you're already on a Team Allison, just wait...

Comment

Working...
                                X