No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't insult you with shitty writing.

That should be all that matters.

It's more than a fucking show about horses.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ZOMBIE HORSES, RUSS.

Mind you, I still have to see TWD, season 2.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Time would be better served with something you enjoy, but whatever.

The best thing about The Walken Derp in season 2? Bullet Deer.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bullet Deer FTW.

Looking forward to catching Luck on the DVDs.

Comment

• Last night's HIMYM. Ted and Robin AGAIN? Ugh. Good thing I had the Denning's Boobs and Behrs' Legs show bringing the funny.

Comment

• Haven't watched the latest HIMYM, but it can't be worse than the previous one with the housewarming party.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The episode itself was OK, but the last few minutes had me shaking my head. We KNOW Robin's not the mom, we KNOW Ted and Robin have done this dance before with no payoff, we KNOW where this will end up. It's wheel-spinning, pure and simple, and a subplot that's been done to death.

Plus, no more Kal Penn.

Comment

• Holy shit did anyone catch The Man Who Can Fly on NatGeo on Sunday?

Comment

• There's a certain level of crazy that goes into stuff like that. Guy must have balls of admantium.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• LINK REMOVED DUE TO AWFUL AUTOSTART.

Comment

• HOLY SHIT THAT AUTOSTART!!! Lulz, that one caught me off guard. *turns volume waaaaaaay down*
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My bad. Why were your speakers cranked? Were you jamming out earlier?

Comment

• Oh yeah man, I was doing job apps earlier and any time I do that I crank my speakers, close the door and jam out while doing my work. Totes forgot to turn it back down and WHAAAAAAAAAAM wall of sound. Lulz. Woke me up for sure. Also no need to apologize, I was the one with the speakers up.

Comment

• fuckin' autostart videos. HATE.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tried to watch Stephen Hawking's new show on Science channel. Good god was it bad. James Cromwell and Samwise Gamgee are slummin' hard. I hope it gets better but that first episode was shit.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X