What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
    Cool, but I prefer the Black Canary from Smallville (she's also Abaddon on Supernatural). Rip Hunter should jump to whichever Earth that is and bring her in. I would also accept her return to Supernatural.

So Arrow was interesting last night. Wondering how they write themselves out of that ending.

Also, Supernatural,
      Spoiler: Spoiler! 
    RIP Charlie.
    That last part.......
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I assume this story means that, through the magic of time travel, the good Black Canary will return for more adventures. My peep says HELL YESSSS.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ar...o/1100-152230/
      Still have no idea how they are going to explain Sara coming back.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Time travel!

The dude will go back in time to some point before that rooftop incident. The magic of comics will have to explain how she comes back to the Arrow timeline at some point and doesn't look aged at all but whatever.

Comment

• Finally checked out the first episode of Black Mirror.

Yep, I love this fucking show. The premise for this episode is laughable if you say it out loud, but the actors pulled it off very well.

Totally gonna binge this series.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Prepare to be depressed.

The Haley Atwell episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Still have no idea how they are going to explain Sara coming back.
              Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Time travel!

The dude will go back in time to some point before that rooftop incident. The magic of comics will have to explain how she comes back to the Arrow timeline at some point and doesn't look aged at all but whatever.
              Yeah, time travel is probably the answer. Rip Hunter is a time traveler so I assume that's how they bring her back.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Finally checked out the first episode of Black Mirror.

Yep, I love this fucking show. The premise for this episode is laughable if you say it out loud, but the actors pulled it off very well.

Totally gonna binge this series.
                There's an ep or two that miss for me but on the whole it's damned good.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• THAT^. Depressing as all get out, but exceptionally well done. And Rob's assessment of Ep. 1 is spot on.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Episode 2 is the only one that didn't nail it for me.

Comment

• That the one with the bikes? I liked that one. It should hit disturbingly close to home for a lot of us. Except we aren't forced to ride bikes.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The one with the singer that becomes a...... :-(

Comment

• . . . I suppose. . . .

Comment

• The ending of last night's Penny Dreadful? Fuuuucking creepy, yo.

Comment

• I feel it went a bit far, but hey, satin worshipping is gonna jerk some weird chains.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sort of felt the same way, but if the head witch is doing something on that level (last week, she was bathing in some lady's blood and killed one of her own daughters for fucking up), pretty much confirms she's:

A) Evil as fuck
                                B) Will eventually get her ass handed to her in the worst way possible, and deservedly so
                                C) Not getting any Christmas presents. Ever. Not even coal.

Comment

Working...
                                X