What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I really liked the Last Man on Earth finale. I know things happened pretty fast but considering the pace of the show, everything felt earned. I'm really interested to see where they go with that last shot.

Fucking LOVED this season. That last bit was perfect.

Spoiler: spoilers 
    I'd love it if they do a few seasons and each season ends with Phil/Carol being forced to leave. Keep the guest stars up and fresh.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Flash was fucking AWESOME last night. While everyone is complaining about feminists, or whedonists, or why Black Widow sucks/doesn't suck, The Flash was fighting a giant psychic gorilla and Clancy Brown was being all Clancy Brownish. It was awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Grodd vs. Supersonic punch was awesome.

Always great to see Clancy Brown.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It was so goooood.

Comment

• Silicon Valley killed it this week. "Can I bring Cunty over? If I bring Cunty over, I'll have to call her Cunty or it'll be weird and Cunty won't like it."

Comment

• Finished The Flash this morning and, yeah, it was awesome. I love that even when this show is Dark it's not "gonna cut my wrists just to feeeeeel" dark.

Comment

• yeah. Like I said on FB, I dig it a bunch as well because they aren't dragging out the mysteries for ridiculous lengths. The main one (or at least what I assumed was the main one) was answered half way through the season.

Comment

• Currently watching on TV: The Flash, finished Daredevil the weekend it came out and I really enjoyed it (although I ended up feeling more sympathetic towards Kingpin than I did Daredevil lol). Been going to streaming video sites to pick up some weird shows like Dig and The Returned (on here - WATCH FOR POP-UPS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR BROWSER SECURITY ON LOCKDOWN - http://www.tvstreaming.cc/).
                  <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iKpKAlbJ7BQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that looks awesome

Comment

• Sayid!

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• FUCK YEAH

Comment

• I assume this story means that, through the magic of time travel, the good Black Canary will return for more adventures. My peep says HELL YESSSS.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ar...o/1100-152230/

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              I assume this story means that, through the magic of time travel, the good Black Canary will return for more adventures. My peep says HELL YESSSS.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ar...o/1100-152230/
                              Cool, but I prefer the Black Canary from Smallville (she's also Abaddon on Supernatural). Rip Hunter should jump to whichever Earth that is and bring her in. I would also accept her return to Supernatural.

So Arrow was interesting last night. Wondering how they write themselves out of that ending.

Also, Supernatural,
                                Spoiler: Spoiler! 
                              RIP Charlie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                <IFRAME height=315 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iKpKAlbJ7BQ" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
                                Ah yeaaaaaaaaah. I'm quite partial to the Wachoswkis. SAYID IS DA MAN. Him and Sawyer were the highlight from Lost. Too bad their career is non-existent since then.

Also, continued Daredevil. The episode where Murdock is trapped in the building with the Russian dude. Still is THE SHIT.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X