What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    OK, after ep 3 I'm convinced. But god damn, I'm not sure I can watch this with my kid anymore.
    FACE MEET SPIKE, SPIKE MEET FACE.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Spent all weekend sick in bed (No Avengers for me ) but I picked up where I left off about 2 years ago with The Clone Wars. Still like the show. I hear Rebels is really good.

Watched the latest Game of Thrones as well, Jon Snow is a better man than I am.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Finished watching Rebels this weekend as they were streaming it free. So fucking good. That last fight was fucking AWESOME.

Caught up a bit more on Daredevil. Just watched Stick's episode and Wilson's episode. Got and Damn.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          FACE MEET SPIKE, SPIKE MEET FACE.
          Seriously. And the bowling ball at the beginning. If he ever fully processes that. . . If I had known that was coming I wouldn't have watched that ep w/ him. I won't let him see anymore without I check 'em out first.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
            Spent all weekend sick in bed (No Avengers for me ) but I picked up where I left off about 2 years ago with The Clone Wars. Still like the show. I hear Rebels is really good.

Watched the latest Game of Thrones as well, Jon Snow is a better man than I am.
            Re: Rebels - it's the goods. Clone Wars never really grabbed me until the last few episodes (man, fuck the Jedi and shit. Seriously). But Rebels hooked me from the first episode and consistently delivered. Being on Season 2!

Re: Game of Thrones - yeah, Jon Snow is made of much sterner stuff than I, but he absolutely dodged an arrow there. Melisandre is TROUBLE, yo. He hits that, he may as well jump off the Wall afterwards.

Caught the season premiere of Penny Dreadful and, boy, are they hitting the ground running. Witches and furies so far, with Mama Witch pulling off an Elizabeth Bathory vibe. Eva Green dominates every scene she's in (she's SO good), and Billie Piper's making an interesting argument for necrophilia before we get to an homage to Elsa Lanchester. So, so good, yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              Seriously. And the bowling ball at the beginning. If he ever fully processes that. . . If I had known that was coming I wouldn't have watched that ep w/ him. I won't let him see anymore without I check 'em out first.
              Probably not going to be able to let him watch the Kingpin episode.

Comment

• Gotham's finale was a bit ridiculous last night.

Spoiler: spoilers 

Fish looked like the Trickster from Brainscan, Selina looked like a Mad Max reject, Riddler losing his shit so quickly was ehhhhh, The Penguin stuff was great, lulz to Crazy Barbara, but I don't get the HIDDEN BATCAVE WAS KNOWN BY THOMAS WAYNE shit.

I hope next season starts with "5 years later".

Comment

• I really liked the Last Man on Earth finale. I know things happened pretty fast but considering the pace of the show, everything felt earned. I'm really interested to see where they go with that last shot.

Comment

• Good to hear, have that on deck tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Gotham's finale was a bit ridiculous last night.

Spoiler: spoilers 

Fish looked like the Trickster from Brainscan, Selina looked like a Mad Max reject, Riddler losing his shit so quickly was ehhhhh, The Penguin stuff was great, lulz to Crazy Barbara, but I don't get the HIDDEN BATCAVE WAS KNOWN BY THOMAS WAYNE shit.

I hope next season starts with "5 years later".
                      Seriously, what the fuck did I watch last night?
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• yeah, it honestly feels like they just threw everything at the wall with the intention of rebooting next season. It was all so fucking odd.

Comment

• It sucks because I've been telling people this show isn't as bad as it started out to be. Then they pull that shit and I'm feeling like a dick.

Comment

• Yeah, I still didn't like Gotham, the tone was off, but I did occasionally like a little thing here and there in an episode.

I finished The Clone Wars last night and that got a nice finale that focused on Yoda even though Disney cancelled the show instead of letting them finish the season.

Comment

• If you dug that, you'll love Rebels.

Comment

• Man, I love Daredevil. Such a change of pace for Marvel.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X