No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checked out The Comedians last night. Felt very "Curb" like. Had some decent jokes but not entirely sold yet. It gets another 2 episodes.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      We started SPARTACUS: GODS OF THE ARENA last night (the prequel series, and the only bit of the saga that we haven't seen yet). Awesome...it's so much fun to watch this show again.

Batiatus is pleased by your viewing choices, Matt. Very pleased.

Comment

• Dem Xena titties doh.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Troof. Lucy Lawless and Viva Bianca fogged up both my TV screen and my glasses on many, many episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Nah. It's pretty swank how they weave it into the end of the sequence.
            Just like Hannibal. We should compare more shows to Hannibal, you guys.

It's a pretty good show. On a base level I like how they got DAW topless in the very first episode. But, really, it's just very well done. I like how they're handling the flashbacks and keeping it from just another straightforward origin story. The fight scenes are good, too.

Comment

• hahah. COMPARE EVERYTHING TO HANNIBAL.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You barely see the suit at all in the credit sequence, mainly the hood. But either way DAT SIDEBOOB DOH
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Playing catch up with iZombie. The name is fucking stupid but the show is actually pretty great. Recommend checking it out. If you're not in by the 3rd episode, GET OUT.
                  Yeah, I've been watching it. It's very zombie Veronica Mars. If you didn't like Veronica Mars probably stay away from iZombie. That said, I wish it was a little more serialized like Veronica Mars was.

I was going to watch Daredevil like everyone else this weekend, but noticed the last season of Wilfred is on netflix now, which I missed for some reason when it aired. So I watched some Wilfred instead. Only 5 episodes left now. The god's name is great!

I see a new season of Louie is up on there now, which I missed when it aired as well. Although it sounds like people didn't like it. I'll have to watch this soon too.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• THE GOOD WIFE tonight was absolutely insane.

MAD MEN? Spinning its wheels.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      THE GOOD WIFE tonight was absolutely insane.

MAD MEN? Spinning its wheels.

It's not spinning its wheels. They're trying to wrap up the baggage with the Canadians in-Laws. It's just that nobody cares.

How many more times do we need to know that Don got what he wanted and he's painfully alone?

But, we've got 4 or 5 more episodes to go until resolution. Peggy, Pete, the disappearing other partners and even Sally needs resolution.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• http://www.wired.com/2015/04/this-week-in-trailers-49/

Orange is the New Black Season3 trailer

Comment

• Can't wait. MORE LORI PETTY!

Comment

• Game of Thrones. Eps are coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Game of Thrones. Eps are coming.
                              This. Great start to the season on Sunday, followed by Arya and her newest hijinks this week.

Comment

• This week's episodes of The Last Man on Earth were fucking GREAT.
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                                The epic cringe of Phil getting busted in the car Mary and Cleopatra was amazing

Kristen's drinking of the hot tea was lulzworthy, "It was a praaaaankkkk...", and that fucking perm...dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X