What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you'll see
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ooooooooooh
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Season two of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt can't get here soon enough.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• We watched the first episode of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It was good, but not great. Does it get wow?

Comment

• I wouldn't say "Wow." But if you're a 30 Rock fan, then its up your alley and Kemper is so Goddamn charming.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It picks up at the end, because the first 7 episodes were written and shot to air on FOX. Once Fey and Carlock knew that they had Netflix level carte blanche, they went for it and it paid off.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                We watched the first episode of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It was good, but not great. Does it get wow?
                Yeah, we were in the same boat. Watched one, laughed a few times, and haven't been bothered to keep going.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bloodline has been bretty gud so far.

Mostly entertaining for the way they set up the reveals of each episode more than anything else, though the writing feels relatively authentic to how estrangement is handled by different family members.

Lots of cliches and convoluted plot, but the acting is on point.

In a lot of ways it is very much in the same vein as Damages, the previous show the Kesslers worked on. Damages and The Big Chill banged in a shitty south Florida bar bathroom one night and Bloodline was the result of the coupling.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    It picks up at the end, because the first 7 episodes were written and shot to air on FOX. Once Fey and Carlock knew that they had Netflix level carte blanche, they went for it and it paid off.
                    Ok. We'll give it a shot.

Comment

• dug the first episode of iZombie buttttt I wish it was based on Chew instead.

Comment

• Started Hannibal a few days ago. On season 2 now. This show is great!
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• season 2 is the best season of any season of any show haha

Comment

• It's so good. I need to watch at least the last couple episodes again before the new season starts.

Comment

• I never seen 30 Rock, but I really loved Kimmy. It gets more manic and insane as it goes on...and the courtroom episodes are incredible.

Comment

• I just want to echo what Rob says about S2 of HANNIBAL. it's frickin' amazing.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X