No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, didn't know Martin Short was in that show. It's now became a must watch.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm thinking it was a one episode guest spot but it was a good one. I suppose he could end up being this show's version of 30 Rock's Dr. Spaceman.

Comment

• The Jinx has been showing up on my twitter feed the last few weeks. It blew up last night so I decided to check out an episode or two last night. I ended up watching all six parts. FUCK!

Spoiler: Spoiler 
        The ending was unbelievable. That burp!
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Roommate and I are going to try and watch it later this week.

Comment

• American Crime episode 2. Ehhhhhh. This show should not be on ABC.

Also, any sort of dramatic tension is now gone after I realized that the father of the girl is Warren from There's Something About Mary.

FRANKS AND BEANSSSSSS
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Flash was fucking awesome tonight. SO MUCH STUFF IS HAPPENING OMG.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My son stumbled upon this Cartoon Network show on Netflix, "Uncle Grandpa".

I have seen Ren and Stimpy. I have seen Amazing World of Gumball. I have seen Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. All weird animated shows.

I have never seen ANYTHING as weird as Uncle Grandpa. Three short eps into it, I was like "What the FUCK did we just watch?" My son thinks it's hilarious. I can't decide if I like it or not. . . . Have any of you seen this?
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• HOLY SHIT THE FLASH

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                    My son stumbled upon this Cartoon Network show on Netflix, "Uncle Grandpa".

I have seen Ren and Stimpy. I have seen Amazing World of Gumball. I have seen Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. All weird animated shows.

I have never seen ANYTHING as weird as Uncle Grandpa. Three short eps into it, I was like "What the FUCK did we just watch?" My son thinks it's hilarious. I can't decide if I like it or not. . . . Have any of you seen this?

Currently reviewing the first DVD release. Odd as hell.

Not like Clarence. Clarence is a secretly sad as hell show.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      HOLY SHIT THE FLASH
                      right? Although:
                        Spoiler: spoilers 
                      since he went back in time or whatever, how much you want to bet everything that happened doesn't happen now? Cisco lives, he doesn't tell her he's the Flash, etc.. But for reals, if Cisco doesn't come back to life I'm over this show. CISCO IS MY BOY

Comment

• Oh, that's absolutely what is going to happen.

Spoiler:  
                        everything that happened was "second-to-last episode ever" stuff so this was a fun way to show all that stuff with no consequences. I'm curious how they'll merge the timelines. Shared consciousness or something? Good stuff.

Comment

• it was just an awesome hour of television.

Comment

• The Flash was great last night. I like that stuff is happening,

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                            even if most of it is probably going to be undone. Cisco's death better be at least. Maybe the vibrating hand to the heart activates his Vibe superpowers. Probably not, but he better live.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Oh shit, I didn't even think of that. Good thinking.

Comment

• iZombie started last night. Different from the comic, but I liked it. It's basically zombie detective Veronica Mars. The opening credits have Michael Allred art which look great.

Comment

Working...
                                X